.

.

*TAP...TAP...TAP*

(YN) shook his head awake as he was woken up from his slumber. His eyes slowly opened and he saw the same hospital ceiling staring back at him. He let out a sigh of relief as he finally wasn't dreaming and a sigh of relief for his body felt much more stronger than before.

He heard shuffling coming from the foot of his hospital bed. He slowly raised his head and looked forward towards where the noise was coming from.

His eyes grew wide in surprise as he saw multiple people in suits, just like what he wore when he went to work, looking right back at him from their seats. He breathed in as he recognized them as his co-workers. "G-good morning?.." He stuttered out at them.

"You're awake!" All of them shouted in unison making (YN) cover his ears from the sudden loud shouts from his friends. "I'm happy to see you guys too.." (YN) replied as he rubbed his ears.

He looked to the right of them and found that his step sister was beside them cutting them fruits for snacks. "Oh you're here too, Chaeyeon.." He told her as she raised a hand and waved at him.

"Of course I'm here to take care of my stupid brother.." She replied as her voice softened at the last part making him unable to hear what she called him.

"Hey! I heard tha-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was suddenly engulfed in an embrace by no other than Minju, who went with the others to visit him when they heard the news.

He wrapped around his arms around her as well and then felt the shirt he had on get drizzled on by what he assumed was Minju's tears as he could feel her shake in his arms.

Minju mumbled things as she laid her head down onto his chest. "What were you saying?" He asked her as he patted her back softly.

"I think what she's saying is that she's glad that you're safe.." Jinwoo told him which made Minju agree with him by nodding her head. "And that goes with us too, We're all glad that you're fine.." Continued Eunhwa.

(YN) looked up to each of their smiling faces and smiled back at them as he sat up on his bed. He felt like someone was missing from his visitors and that's when he remembered one of the things he saw earlier.

"Where's Ms.Kang?.." He suddenly asked them only to be greeted with silence.

"Why would you ask that now? You should be worry about yourself first (YN). The whole office was in turmoil when we heard that you were sent here. You are the only dependable leader...after Ms.Kang of course.." Joohyun said with a chuckle at the end.

(YN) felt Minju lift her head up from his chest and instead of seeing her teary face, she instead a pout on her lips.

"He's right! Why would look for her now? Dont look for someone who couldn't even pay you a visit!" She told him as she crossed her arms on her chest.

"Hey calm down Minju-ya..if she's not here then she must be busy right now since she shouldering all the work at the moment. Besides, I'm fine without a visit from her knowing that she's busy.." (YN) replied as he remembered one of the things he had seen earlier.

'Was that a dream too?..' He thought as a look of concern placed itself on his face. "Are you okay, (YN)?.." Minju asked asked as she leaned in close to him and raised her hand to cup his face.

"Maybe I need a bit more of sleep.." (YN) mumbled as he slowly lowered himself onto the hospital bed.

"We should get going then..Our lunch break is almost over.." Inhyuk told the group as he looked at the watch on his arm.

Then the group of friends who once surrounded his hospital bed bid farewell to (YN) and left the room leaving him and Chaeyeon alone.

"I should get going too no one's watching the shop.." She suddenly told him as she stood up from her seat and went to the door.

"Wait!" (YN) called her just before she got out. "Hm? What is it?" She asked as she got herself back into the room. (YN) looked hesitant but he managed to ask her.

"Do you remember anything from when we were kids?...specifically a burning house?.."

Chaeyeon then placed a finger on her chin as she tried to remember. "What are you talking about? I don't remember such thing...you must have gotten a weird dream again.." Chaeyeon chuckled as she talked to him.

"Is that so?..must really be a dream then..you can go now.." (YN) replied as he waved his sister off.

"See you later!~" She politely raised her voice as she closed the door and walked away from the room. Now he was left all alone snuggled up to an extra pillow that was on his hospital bed.

"That's all just a dream..maybe I'm still dreaming right now.." He told himself repeatedly as he closed his eyes trying to get more sleep.

*CREAK!*

He heard the door creak open again as he turned towards the windows of the room. He heard shuffling movement coming towards him and then some noises of plastics that was fit for a pack of medicine.

'Must be a nurse..' He thought to himself as he listened.

'..But what if it's not?..' (YN) then opened his eyes and shook his shoulders before turning around.

"Chaeyeon-ah, I thought you went back to the sho-" He couldn't finish his sentence as he looked at the woman who his coworkers said was missing from her office. She had a set of wide eyes looking back at him and she was seemingly stopped in her tracks as in her hand were sets of medicine tablets and in the other was a container which had days to take the pills on.

(YN) gulped down a breath as he slowly gave her a little bow as a greeting.

"Good Morning.."

"...Ms.Kang..."

───✱*.。:。✱*.:。✧*.。✰*.:。✧*.。:。*.✱──

Happy Birthday Ms.Kang Hyewon :)

Kang Hyewon :)