Liked by-Dessdior,Yontae_d1,Acedagoat and 12,280 others

Javen_amarie: You will be the mark that I will leave in the world 💚! The greatest creation I ever made 🤞🏽

Comments

Kenais_mommy- my loves 💞💞

Random#2- she look just like you 😍

Dessdior-I miss y'all 🤞🏽

Random-Miss you with Mikey lowkey

Random #2 replying to random- y'all stay under her comments saying the same shit like she care 😂

Random#3- Do you and Glock talk fr? Because y'all would be cute

*INCOMING CALL FROM 4lifer/Bre💕*

"Hello?" I said answering the call.

"Hey bestie you at Key show yet?" Bre asked me.

"Nawl it starts at 4:30 so me and Jae'Lah stopped at Publix to order him and Dolph cake for Friday and we headed his way now or the show so wassup." I said to her.

"Nothing bitch I was just calling you since Kenai wanna go to sleep on me in the pool. So we went in the house and took a shower now she woke and we watching coco melon on the TV." Bre said as I heard coco melon in the background.

"I swear that's all she watch." I said laughing.

"Exactly like she don't want to watch bubble guppies no more. Straight coco melon." She said.

"Bitch so how you like the new car Key got you?"Bre asked me.

"Girl he got me two and I told him I didn't want to take them from him because I got my own money to buy my own shit and guess what he did."I told her.

"What bitch??"She dragged.

"As soon as we got to the hotel last night he had the cars dropped off in front of the hotel so I can take one of them to his show today." I told her shaking my head in the car.

"Shit I don't know why you not happy. I know if Montae's ass did that for me I would've took them cars so damn fast." Bre said laughing.

"I know yo ass would." I said to her laughing.

"So what you put my nieces pooh on today?" Bre asked me.

"Me and her matching with the electric jordan 6 that came out a few days ago and just black and green." I told her taking a right onto the highway.

"Yall take some pictures so far today?" She asked me.

"Yeah I had posted some not to long ago on my main page so you can go see them on there." I told her.

"Ouu let me go see." She said.

"Okay bitch I see y'all. You get your style from me of course."She said laughing.

"Mhm I bet I do." I mumbled.

"Oh hell nawl!" Bre said though the phone.