"GRAAAAH!!!" Izuku was suddenly blasted away, tumbling backwards with smoke trailing behind him. He fell on his stomach, trying to get up only to feel a boot slam onto his elbow and a knee on his back, keeping him down. He knew he could power up, get Katsuki off of him easily...but he just couldn't. Those memories that fueled his aggression flipped around and were used against him. Now he was shot back to being a four-year-old again, being beat up by his bully. His gut dropped as he could feel another panic attack flood his body at full force. He couldn't move. "I'll give you that, Deku. That wasn't bad. And, I'll admit, trying to outlast my quirk wasn't a bad idea." Katsuki raised his hands up, sparks popping out of his palms, "But, it just made it easier to trick you into thinking I was done for."

Explosions combusted onto Izuku's back, his clothes singed..

The pressure was getting too high, his thought process becoming too cluttered. He was blasted over and over again, not able to recover. He couldn't move. It was just like at the playground all those years ago...

He was useless.

"I was supposed to be the only one from our piece of shit school to get here!" He fired down again, stepping onto Izuku's arm. "This was supposed to be my path to victory, to being the best!" Izuku's vision tunneling, his lungs constricting, and his mind running a mile-a-minute. "And just like before, you kept trying to get in my way! But, even after you get a fucking quirk, make it to UA, one thing hasn't changed!"

Katsuki fired again.

"I'm!"

Another blast.

"Still!"

Another.

"Better than you!"

Raising both hands up, Katsuki fired down, rapid explosions burning Izuku's clothes and skin. "I've always been better than you! I don't care if you hide your damn quirk! I don't care how strong you think you are! You're still useless!"

~"You were never useless, and you still aren't."~

Izuku opened his eyes, his world slowed. His gaze traveling down, he was met with scorch marks all around him and continued to appear as Katuski proceeded to fire. Just like at the park. Kyouka's words returned to him, her voice echoing in his mind.

"You're still weak!"

~"They thought you were weak, couldn't do anything. They convinced you, too."~

"You're still a pebble on the road!"

~"They were dead wrong. And you can prove it."~

"You're still a bug I can crush when it gets in my way!"

~"Prove to yourself you're not useless."~

~"I will not fall behind. I will fight with everything I have."~

~"But, you...I couldn't have picked a better successor."~

~"But I just wanted to say Kyoutoku and I are rooting for you! We believe in you!"~

~"I-I, Uh...I...I care about you."~

"A stupid, worthless, Dek-"

*CRACK*

Just as Katsuki's hand was about to slam down into Izuku once more, the greenette spun around and fired his fist directly into the side of the blonde's head, careening him to the ground. Katsuki's head smacked into the concrete, his face scraping across the ground as he slid to the left of the ring with his legs in the air from the momentum. Skidding to a stop, the crowd went silent at the sound of the hit. Class 1-A were silent as well, sans a shocked, "Holy shit" from Kaminari.