She found Sebastian getting comfortable as he placed the food he had hauled along with him onto the coffee table.

"Smells delicious".

"I cooked the Paella myself".

He looked over at her with a cocky grin, one she chuckled at before placing the bottle on the table, accompanied with the rest of the utensils.

"You smell wonderful Capri, I can't wait to see what the night will bring us". He playfully joked.

She watched him distribute the food, lifting her gaze to his facial features that she quietly admired, Sebastian was very handsome, she couldn't deny it.

He had blonde hair that Capri imagined running her fingers through and a body she could glide her nails on.

Sebastian was wearing an untucked black dress shirt with dark blue jeans, he had opted for a casual look.

Scooting closer, Capri lifted her hand to run her fingers through his silky hair, gliding it down his neck leisurely as their eyes connected.

She smiled when he stopped to look over at her, a plate in his hand that was held mid air as his gaze roamed her body before returning to her face.

"Would you like to fuck me, Sebastian"?

He nodded slowly.

"Very much so".

Capri wasn't very hungry, she had had a light snack prior to his arrival and she hoped he had eaten something as well.

At the moment she was craving something else.

She reached for the plate in his hand, depositing it back on the table before slowly leaning forward.

His eyes trailed down her facial features, lingering a bit too long on her plump lips.

Filthy thoughts now filled his brain, imagining her in every position her body could bend in, his desire was taking over.

Sebastian snuggled into the couch, looking up at the beauty before him as her hair fell forward, covering her lust filled expression.

His hand reached for her, placing a few strands behind her ear before pulling her into him to connect their lips, she tasted like strawberries.

Capri moaned into his mouth as she felt Sebastian grip her ass with both hands, lifting her up to position her directly over his now throbbing member.

A small gasp escaped her lips as they passionately kissed, tongues dancing with one another as they panted in between.

"Touch me Sebastian, please". She whispered in a plea.

Quickly complying, he pulled down her top, her breasts spilling out before he eagerly devoured both.

Her skin felt silky, delicate and soft yet firm in his hold, he couldn't wait to fuck her.

"Capri, fuck, you feel so good".

She moaned loudly as she felt his mouth wrap around her light brown nubs, sucking and pulling as he ravished away.

"I need you inside me, now".

Sebastian didn't think twice, standing in a rush to quickly yank at his clothing, he watched her mimicking actions.

Tainted जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें