𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆 𝗢𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

Start from the beginning

As soon as the man was gone jungkook heaved out a sigh "so is he the reason why you don't date? You like him?" Confused looking at the taller "oh God no! He is the worst" shaking his head "oh so he is into you, wow jungkook I didn't know you where the hot stuff here in town" jungkook held a hand to his chest and gave a painful face "i'm a young bachelor there are plenty of omegas wanting to date me" giving flip of his long hair followed by a bunny smile and small giggle of the blonde omega "then why is yoongi the one trying to set you up with everyone?" Taking his seat again "well I have a type, and most omegas that have thrown themselves to me just like me because of my looks" shrugging while taking his own seat as well "well that's new, so far I have known you I can see you are good person and for a partner I bet you would be a great alpha" smiling at him but only jungkook the one to feel his heart skipping a beat.

He cleared his throat and stood up once again "I should get going, those baskets won't deliver themselves" giving a small chuckle "If it helps you, Do-won loves the color emerald green, and fancy stuff" jimin nodded with a smile of his own "thanks, see you around jungkook" watching the blue haired man walk out of his shop and to the bicycle across the street.

...

The next day jimin was shuffling around the apartment collecting his things to go to his meeting with Do-won "mommy?" Jimin gave him a small hum while his son continued chewing on his cereal "am I going... with you?" Mouth stuffed with the ring shaped and colorful footloops "yes i don't have anyone that can watch you" finishing from packing his things and walking to the table where his son was still having breakfast "would you prefer to just stay here?" Jun-seo shook his head "i'm going wherever you are going!" Getting up from his seat and placing the now empty plate on the sink "alright let's go".

A few minutes later jimin was parking his car by the almost empty parking lot of the mayor's office building, the large set of offices of two floors was on the very end of the town, jimin along his son got off the car and made their way into the building where they found a tall ceiling and the very first thing they saw was a circular brown wooden desk "excuse me?" An elder woman was behind the desk, her eyes looking at him from above her glasses "can i help you?" Tone soft but at the same time bored "I have a meeting with Do-won, he didn't really say more" the woman sighed and looked back down at her book "name?"

"Park jimin" she raised a finger to point at the elevators while with the other writing down the omegas name "floor 2, down the left hall you will find a large waiting room and a single door" looking back up at the blonde man "that's his office, his secretary will let you know when to step in" jimin nodded and gave small thank you before taking his sons hand and walking to the elevator. When the doors opened on the second floor he took a deep breath for some reason feeling nervous, probably because he was the mayor's son and because of all the things taehyung told him about the omega, he walked down the left hall and into a waiting room where on the right side of the door he knew was Do-won's office was a desk where a young alpha sat behind "hi, I'm here to see do-won" the girl nodded and looked at a clock "he will be done with his current meeting, you can seat and wait it won't be long" jimin nodded and led his son to a nearby chair seating him down and Crouching down in front of him "okay pumpkin, I will need you to seat here and wait for me while I finish talking with Do-won, I promise to make it fast so we can go to the shop and you get to go to the park with hobi, alright?" Jun-seo nodded bopping jimins nose "I will be good" smiling at his mom who returned the wide grin bopping back jun-seo's nose "that's my little alpha"

Just as he stood up the door opened and a group of alphas and a few betas stepped out, their eyes right away finding the blonde omega who most town where Intrigued over since his arrival, jimin gave a small polite bow while keeping his son shielded from the man's prying eyes "oh you must be the newbie, huh?" The alpha was tall and with a sly smirk that made jimin almost feel threatened "yeah I just moved here" the man went to take a step closer just as the familiar blue haired alpha stepped in front of him "think twice your next move" glaring at the taller man who seemed surprised for a second and then giving a small scoff "don't be so protective jeon you barely know him" the tension was clear as the rest of the small group stepped away from the scene murmuring between them "just keep your hands to yourself and back off, you have a mate back home" the taller Alpha scoffed again and left, soon enough the rest of the group as well leaving "thank you but you didn't had to" jungkook smiled sweetly "it's nothing, I don't mind helping a pretty omega in trouble" Wriggling his brows jokingly at the older who lightly laughed and rolled his eyes at the taller.