𝕸/𝕹 𝖝 𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗: 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙

Start from the beginning

"I'm not gonna stop." You stated. You were desperate for this moment, you continuedly sliding your fingers inside his underwear, nearing to the limits of his thighs. "I want to be punished."

He grabbed your arms out from his underwear as he gripped your arms tightly. "First you want a reward now you want a punishment? You know how messed up you are being right now? Are you that desperate for me?" He asked before he took out his teapot.

"Yes." You only answered him briefly as he opened the teapot which warped you two inside. As soon as you two arrived, you found yourself in his bedroom.

"Y/N.... Kneel." He ordered you as you could feel pressure pulling your knees to the ground. You, of course, tried to fight against the order but you failed miserable. "Stay still." He ordered once again before taking out a rope and what it seems to be blindfold.

You gulped, you could feel the slight aggression from him. He made his way to his door to lock it before taking off his gloves. "You should be thankful that your Master actually make time to entertain you." He said before he began to tie your four arms and blindfolded you.

You were barely satisfied with this. Couldn't he at least let you see what he's going to do with you. You were growling at him before you could feel his hand on your cheeks. "Be a good demon I removed these." He said as his hands that was covered in his electro power traveled on your body.

He chuckled at the way you react, with your dick pulsing and mouth opening even wider for M/N to explore. He did so thoroughly and slowly, deeply, playing with your tongue and just when you started to respond, he pulled away. He watched you turned into the darkest shade of red spread across your face with you biting your lips.

This is just going him torturing you and not the way he would usually do to you or others. "You shouldn't made me wait for you to respond, pet." He said in a quite playful voice. You can't see him what he was doing or what's the faces he's making. Would it be smug face that he is making right now? You were tempted to take off the blindfold but your hands were tied tightly that you barely could free yourself.

You heard the sounds of pants becoming undone and shirt being taken off. You could only imagine how he would look like looking down on you. "I give you a choice right now, open your mouth willingly or I make you open your mouth for me." He said in his authoritarian voice as you just give him a grin.

"Make me." You said but your heartbeat was racing, anxiously waiting what he would do to you. You could feel him putting his foot on your thigh which definitely making your dick hard. You could feel him grabbing your hair and tugging it so hard to make you look up at him. Even if your eyes aren't able to see him but you could imagine him looking with the authority face which was enough to make your face heating up.

"Open your mouth." He demanded which immediately made you open your mouth widely before he stuffed something hot and big in your mouth. "Suck it good for me and I'll allow you take off the blindfold." You did as he said and began to wrap your tongue around it but you also wanted some friction rubbing against your dick to make you cum.

Your eyes watered when he pushing it deeper down in your throat before lightly thrusting it inside your mouth as he stroke your head. His foot slowly made it's way to your cock before gently stroke it. You could feel yourself suffocated before you heard him saying to you with his silky voice to breathe to your nose.

"That's it. That's my good boy." Those words sent shivers down to your spine. You wanted to see his expression when he said that and the little moans and pants. You were sure that it would be a very beautiful sight. "I'm getting c-close." He moaned out with few last thrusts, a gush of warm, sticky liquid came running down from your tongue. You did swallow but some of it escaped from your mouth, dripping down to your chin and chest.

You felt him sliding off the blindfold on you before smirking at your face. Your eyes were really teary, with you having your mouth wide open, gasping for air. "You are so cute when you are being obedient like this once in awhile." He wiped away your tears before he carried you up to his bed.

You were anticipated what next he will do to you as he made you laid down on his bed. You wrapped your legs around him with your hips buckled, hoping you could gain any friction. You were still not satisfied, you wanted more of him. His hand trailed from your chest before slowly gripping on your neck. "Tell me, what do you want, Y/N." He whispered to your ear before kissing your cheek.

"...You." You whimpered.

"Louder, Y/N." He kissed your jaws as he looked at you in your eyes with only desire and lust clouded on it. His other hand, however slowly trailing from your thigh to your dick.

"I want you. I want you inside me." You said loudly.

"How badly do you want me?" He asked as he kissed your nape. His hand gently stroke the base.

"Can't you just do it?" You were getting annoyed by it and you just want him to wreck you badly.

He chuckled before kissing your ear. "Not until you tell me how bad you want me, you won't get anything from me, pet." His finger slowly trailed to your hole, rubbing against it.

"I want your cock in me, please. Mess me up badly, Master." He smirked before he licked his fingers given that he didn't buy or made another bottle of lube. He entered his one finger inside you as he wiggled around, just to make it loose enough for him to enter another digit in you but your hole was sucking his finger in despite just entered.

Your back were already arched when the second finger was in you. As expected, both of his fingers were sucked into your needy hole which amused him. He thrusted in his fingers in and out, hitting your prostate every single time. He was enjoying every single bits of the noises you make and the expression you wore when you were filled with pleasure.

"Did you play with yourself when you were in my head?" He asked but you refused to answer. He slid out his fingers before his hands began to put on your thighs to make you spread your legs for him. He nestled himself between your thighs and position himself near your hole.

He rubbed his dick in front of your entrance before slowly entering it inside you. He made sure he was not cause you so much pain. Your eyes shut tightly as tears formed on your eyes. The pain slowly being replaced to pleasure. He wiped away your tears before giving you the softest look on his face that you've ever witness.

"May I move?" His voice become softer and gentler despite his way of sex was rough. You nodded before he began to thrust into you. Your moans were uncontrollably loud that if someone to walk over to his bedroom door, they could hear you.

He planted kisses almost every part of your body, with hickeys being left everywhere. "F-faster... H-Harder." You struggled to say those words and he did as you asked. 

Drool and tears dripped down on your face while your mind numbing out the pleasure. "I-I'm g-going to-" You didn't managed to finish your sentence and cum all over yourself and let out laboured breaths. He finally came after few sloppy thrust inside you before he pulled out and tried to catch his breath.

He fell next to you who seems absolutely tired from it. He ran his fingers through your hair to just see you fall asleep. "And here I thought I could ask you to go for another night. Well, whatever, goodnight, my little demon." He kissed your forehead before cuddled you closely to him.

_____________________________________

"....I hate this job." Tubby stated as he took off his earbuds.