Ironwood: "Oh come on, Ozpin! Don't say that you don't want to know what this weapon is! Maybe it's the key to get rid of the Grimm and 'her'!"

Ozpin: "It is indeed true that I'm also interested in his weapon, but you could have at least have asked him in a less commanding and threatening way."

Ironwood: "And what do you think should we do next?"

Ozpin: "As for now, we will wait and do nothing that might cause trouble with him, that could end badly for us."

Ironwood: "For us? Are you scared of that child?"

Ozpin: "James, please. I may not be frightened by him, but unlike you, I have felt that there was something wrong with him yesterday, and this didn't felt good. Maybe it could be a good idea to call his aunt. She gave him the sword so she might know something that we don't know."

Back to Eclipse, Eclipse room

I finally reached my dorm... I was panting because of the run but also from carrying the Xuanyuan... this thing isn't easy to carry around... Something easier to carry would be nice...

I sat on my bed and closed my eyes for a moment before I realized that the object in my hands disappeared yet there was still some weight on my hands and arms. I opened my eyes again and saw that my sword was gone, but looking at my hands I suddenly had two armored gloves with a similar color scheme as the Xuanyuan Sword. I was confused, where went my Xuanyuan Sword, why do I have now those gloves? It still feels like the Xuanyuan but how?

 I was confused, where went my Xuanyuan Sword, why do I have now those gloves? It still feels like the Xuanyuan but how?

As I was admiring my gloves, my scroll ringed. It's auntie Hime :D 

Hime: "Hi, Eclipse! How are you?"

"I'm good auntie Hime, I hope your boss didn't punish you too hard the last time..."

Hime: "Nah, it's alright, but I must tell you something about the Xuanyuan!"

"I also wanted to ask you something about it but please go first."

Hime: "The sword is made of a very rare and special material called Soulium. This material has several advantages over common materials. One of them is its changing capability."

"Changing capability? Like from sword to gauntlets?"

Hime: "Yes, but how-"

"I thought about the weight of the sword and then it turned into some golden gauntlets."

After my interruption, she paused for a moment.

Hime: "I must say, you are quite compatible with Soulium... One of my friends and students is a fist fighter and a damn good one but she is currently not here but if you want I could ask for a few things to teach you."

"That would be cool, but do these gloves have a name too? Or are they simply called Xuanyuan fists? And what are they in the first place?"

Auntie Hime stayed silent for a good minute before she began to speak again in a serious voice.