☔︎︎41☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

"I can get the last person myself!" Momo says, making a ball launcher. "Me too!" "Same!"

"We will be waiting." Iida says, as staff came in. "For those who have passed, come with us." The staff says. "You can do it guys!" Yarashi says, waving goodbye. "YEAHH!" Kaminari yells.

"I have a feeling we surprised the other schools." Tsuyu says. "Yeah, a lot of people were shocked when I came out of nowhere and got them." Hagakure says.

They enter the waiting room and see Todoroki. "Todoroki! Hello!" Yarashi says, waving. She tackled him into a hug. "I see most of us have passed." Todoroki says. "Mhmm." Izuku says. "Momo hasn't passed yet?" Todoroki asks. "No she only needs to get one more person if I remember." Ochako says.

"Why are you worried about her?" Tsuyu asks. "Todoroki?! Worried about his girlfriend~?" Happy asks, appearing out of nowhere. "Happy? How are you here?" Yarashi asks, holding her hands out.

Happy flies into them. "I was just wondering around and a staff helped me in here. She also gave me a fish." Happy says. "Oh wow." Yarashi says.

"Excuse me? Come with me to take the targets off." Two staff  said to the group. "We will be back Todoroki." Yarashi says.

Todoroki nods and sits back down.

With Koda, Momo, Kaminari, Mina, Shoji, Jirou

"I'll be the distraction." Momo says. "Are you sure?" Kaminari asks. "Yeah, while I gather people. You guys attack from behind them. I'll just make a shield around me." Momo says. "I can also distract and make birds flock them." Koda says, shyly.

"Good Idea Koda." Momo says. "I'll also break the ground beneath them." Jirou says.

They all stood behind a rock. "Let's go." Momo says. The others run away and Momo makes a beam of light pop up to trick people.

"What's that light?"

"It might be a plan for another school to gather up!"

"Perfect. Let's go after them. There's only 18 spots left."

Momo starts to see some people come. She makes a shield structure around her. "NOW EVERYBODY!" Momo yells. Jirou dig up the ground and Koda summoned his birds. "What the?!"

Class A go through the flock of birds and get the people while they trip and get surrounded by the birds. 😍 "Regroup!" Mina yells. They regrouped and everybody had passed. "ALRIGHT!" Kaminari yell happily.

"ONE HUNDRED PEOPLE! TIME IS UP! THE END! WHOO HOOO!" The speaker yells. Yarashi covered her ears. "Everybody in U.A passed!" Ochako cheered. "Amazing! This is amazing!" Sero yells. "Kero, Kero!" Tsuyu says.

"This is great!" Izuku says. "YEAHH!" Yarashi yells. "And now, unfortunately, those who failed will have to withdraw. Everyone, please leave promptly." The speaker says.

"Guys, we're here!" The rest of Class A says. "Good job." Todoroki says. "We really did it!" Mina says. "Now we should celebrate with a feast later." Happy says. "Fishhhh."

Some of them laughed. "Well, for all hundred of you who passed the first test, please watch this." The speaker says. They watched the screen as the terrains blow up. "Why?!"

"The next test will be the last one. We will have you all perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site." The speaker says. "Byslinders?" Kaminari and Mineta asks. Yarashi facepalmed. "By-stan-ders!"