☔︎︎41☔︎︎

Start from the beginning

Shindo moved onto Yarashi. "But even so you're all still aiming to be heroes, huh?" Shindo asks, and then moved onto Kaminari. "That's wonderful!" He says.

Yarashi whispered to Izuku. "He kinda looks like you."

"Does he?" Izuku asks. "Yeah, like a grown up version." Yarashi says. "If you look like him when you group up, whew, I wouldn't mind." Yarashi says, smugly. "Yarashi!" Izuku exclaimed, blushing.

"Hehehe."

"Hey, Todoroki! Can I have you autograph? Yarashi, you as well please. You guys were so cool at the sports festival!" Tatami says. "Sure!" Yarashi says. "Huh?" Todoroki asks. "Stop being such a fan girl." Itejori says.

"You can have my autograph too." Mineta says. "No thank you." Tatami says, with a blank face. She gives a paper to Yarashi and Yarashi signed it. She does the same for Todoroki and he just plainly wrote his name.

"Thank you!" Tatami says. "No problem!" Yarashi says. "Hey, change into your costumes and go to the orientation. Don't waste time." Aizawa says. "Yes, sir! I'll see you later. Autograph girl, Izuku look a like but older, and Aizawa Hair look a like." Yarashi says, and runs to change into her costume.

The three stood in shock at their nicknames. "She's like that. Don't worry about it." Izuku says.

Fuck the Orientation LETS GOOO

The walls around them opened up and the battle areas were around them. "I believe you all have terrain that you like and dislike. Use your quirks well and do your best." The speech person said.

"Everyone separate or group up if you want. Just know if you separate you can always come to each other as help." Yarashi says. Todoroki and Bakugo left, with Kirishima following Bakugo. "Alright now let's move." Yarashi says, and they start to run.

"Everybody already knows our quirk as well." Izuku says. "I see, the sports festival." Iida says.  "At this point, all the other schools will be going for us. They know our strengths and weaknesses." Ochako says. "First test, start!" The speaker says.

"Shit!" Yarashi says, as people appear from the front. "Everybody group or pair up! Protect and attack together!" Yarashi says. Everybody was dodging pretty well. It was kind of like dodgeball. Yarashi suddenly smirked at an idea.

"HAHAHAHA!" Yarashi laughed out loud. "Storm Dragons Blizzard!" Yarashi yells. She forms three tornadoes and the other schools and balls start to gather in them. "Mineta! Throw your sticky balls in there as well!" Yarashi laughs like a maniac. "ALRIGHTT!" Mineta yells, throwing as many as he can.

"Get the people that haven't been sucked up!" Iida yells. "RIGHT!" They yell. Somebody came behind Yarashi. "I went around and got most of the hidden ones." Hagakure says. She wasn't wearing her gloves or her shoes. That meant she was fully invisible.

"Nice." Yarashi whispers. "Everybody there's balls underground." Yarashi says. "Let me handle this." Jirou says. She puts her earjacks into the ground. "Sound Amplification: Amplifier Jack!" Jirou says. The ground breaks beneath them.

"The balls are heading for me!" Mineta yells. "Acid Veil!" Mina says, making the balls melt. Tokoyami tried to attack Tatami but she goes back into herself. "The storm isn't calm yet everybody! Be on guard." Yarashi says. Just as she said that, an earthquake happened.

Tsuyu grabbed Ochako and waved her around. Ochako touched everybody in her class. "Im passed already! Who hasn't passed yet?" Yarashi asks.

-Dont forget Class A is more stronger than in the anime/manga because of Fairy Tail
Passed: Yarashi, Izuku, Iida, Mineta, Ojiro, Sato, Ochako, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Aoyama, Sero, Hagakure, Todoroki, Bakugo, Kirishima
Not passed: Koda, Momo, Kaminari, Mina, Shoji, Jirou