A/N

Just to clear some things up that might be a bit confusing.

Purple Girl's original plan was to have a normal family with Flare. However once confessions had been made, she felt that this future was threatened. She then figured that even if she did win him, they would still have a deadline.

The trap she had set was another suit to drop down and clamp onto Flare, locking him in. She had read up on some books on possession and thought she could force Flare to possess the animatronic, and they could be together forever.

Clearly things didn't go exactly as she planned though, and she got springlocked early.

Now I have a feeling the Another Player chapter is still confusing some readers. Well, props to Reaper7601 for managing to guess what was gonna happen.

As to who the player is, she's a certain striped figure who may be the only other girl to have supernatural powers.

That stuff aside, thank you to everyone who's read and voted on this story. I honestly didn't expect it to get this far or do very well. Especially considering the fnia fandom is kinda dead.

This was one of those things that just popped into my brain that I decided to start typing and work on.

Any tips or suggestions on how to improve my typing/writing would be helpful. I try to find a balance between dialogue and the other stuff and I never know if something is too much or too little.

Anyway, again, thank you and the next chapter will be on a continuation of the story. I'm not about to make a whole new damn book, the tags were hell for this one alone.

BA BYE!!