Another Enemy

Remi POV

The 3 of them decided to follow Mama and Sister Krone, to see where she'll be staying. I told them that we shouldn't make it obvious so we pretended to talk to each other. Sister Krone ended up in the worst spot possible. It was right in the middle of the kid's room on the third floor. We saw the 2 of them turning so we smiled at them before I continued to pretend to talk to them. I don't think we made it super obvious, but I'm sure Mama already figured that we're involved. We need to act fast. I should probably tell them everything I know.

We then went to the library to discuss this new problem. 

"I was so focused on the trackers that I didn't consider that they might send another adult!", Norman grumbled. 

"This is a good thing right? we now have 2 new sources of information! Carol and Sister Krone", Ray commented.

"Good point", Norman agreed.

"First off, where did they come from?", Ray continued.

"Carol is Conny's replacement, in other words, their replenishing merchandise", I stated.

"Yeah, they must have a resupply sight where they prepare one-year-olds", Ray theorized.

"Does that mean we also originally came from there?", Emma asked. 

"Probably. Then there's Sister Krone. Learning that there are other adults apart from Mama is a big thing. There might be other farms like these. And if there are, then, are the adults who obey the demons under their control from birth? Or were they captured from somewhere else?", Norman questioned. Amazing. It's like he read my thoughts. 

"How we live after we escape will depend on these answers", I finished.

"But our top priority should be figuring how to get everyone out, and also where the trackers are located.", Ray cut in. 

"I checked all over myself but I couldn't find anything", Emma said as she patted around her body again. 

"It's been over a decade since it was planted. The surgical scar must've gone by now", I pointed out. 

"Besides, we have to think from the enemy's perspective. What kind of device would be easy to plant and not be found out? and where?", I questioned as I walked around in deep thought. Everyone went silent as they all tried to guess. That's when it hit me. 

"Of course!!", I exclaimed. They all looked at me.

"Carol! she just came so she might still have her surgical scar!! if we search her, we might be able to find it!!", I explained. They all looked at me brightly. 

"Good guess!", Ray smirked. I smiled sheepishly.

//

Emma decided to go check Carol out so I stayed with Ray and Norman to help out with the dishes. The kids have already taken a liking to Sister Krone, meaning, we'll have to outwit 2 adults who are loved by the children.

"This won't be easy", Norman commented.

"The fact that they haven't reported this to someone means that Mama is confident that we can't escape. We have to be incredibly careful if we want to win.", I stated. The both of them nodded.

"There's only one way to prevent us from getting reported. Mama and Sister Krone should be...", Ray trailed as he did a stabbing motion with his fork. 

Suddenly, Sister Krone was standing behind us. 

"Remi, Norman, and Ray right?", Sister Krone asked.