^peppa rn

as oncie made his way to hot topic, he could hear kaeyas screams in the distance. it adds character oncie thought as he stepped into the store. the moment he walked in, the smell of tears and angry teenagers flooded his senses. oncie was in his natural habitat
as oncie was digging through the T-shirt isle, he saw a beautiful MCR shirt. as he checked the price tag, he noticed it was way too overpriced!!! even though he normally wouldn't care since it was kaeyas money anyways, he decided that the price was absolutely horrendous. instead of just walking the other way, oncie had to make life as inconvenient and miserable to those around him as he possibly could.
"excuse me sir" oncie yelled over to the hot topic cashier: squidward tentacles. "may i help you" squidward sighed. after spongebob quit and became a lawyer, the krusty krab went bankrupt and squidward had to get a job at hot topic just to make enough money to keep his ugly little house.

^hot topic employee squidward "yes excuse me, this shirt is way too overpriced" oncie hissed, he was practically fuming

"yes excuse me, this shirt is way too overpriced" oncie hissed, he was practically fuming. "and what would you like me to do about it?" squidward was far too tired for this. "listen here you ugly little octopus. i request to speak to your manager right n-" before oncie could finish, a strong, beautiful arm grabbed him and stopped him from whacking squidward. oncie recognized that arm. from the dark, mysterious sleeves, to the pure black gloves with flame colored tips. it was diluc! "m-master diluc~" oncies face turned a deep crimson as he noticed the beautiful emo was mere inches away from his face. "c-can i help you-" oncie could barely finish his sentence, as he was staring into dilucs beautiful, flame colored eyes. it reminded him of when he would watch the forests burn. wonderful times, oncie thought. back when his parents actually loved him (or at least he thought they did)
oncies flashback was cut short as the deep, attractive voice spoke. "is there a problem with my employee?" diluc questioned, releasing oncies arm and backing away a few steps, disappointing oncie. despite being shocked that the beautiful hottie who burnt down an entire bar was actually a hot topic manager, oncie quickly regained his voice "y-yes actually. you see, the price on this shirt is absolutely outrageous!!" oncie pointed at the mcr shirt that squidward was now holding. "oh? if thats an issue then you can just have it for free." diluc sighed, he didnt know why but oncie made him feel... something. was it happiness? or was he simply intrigued with the emo little maniac? oncies face went red and he looked to the side, "thats so kind of you..." oncie bit his lip. as oncie approached the store exit, diluc grabbed his arm and told him to duck. as he did so, he landed into dilucs muscular chest as a brick was thrown into the glass window, shattering it. diluc scoffed "great, now im going to have to pay to replace it." as he walked over to the brick, he noticed a note tied to it and read it out loud for oncie to hear.
"sleep with one eye open, onceler. im out for revenge and im not the only one. oh also tell my brother i said hi xoxo thanks
-peppa pig "
oncie gasped, i thought that roast was dead already! oncie was irritated, i mean whats with all these villains coming back from the dead? ridiculous!  oncie didnt want to all the police but diluc insisted. as the wonder pets arrived, ming-ming began to question the staff while linny and tuck examined evidence. (oncie had to be careful not to step on them)

as oncie and diluc were being questioned, kaeya came running up to them, worried about oncies well being

as oncie and diluc were being questioned, kaeya came running up to them, worried about oncies well being. "oncie dear are you alr-" kaeya went silent as he locked eyes with diluc. a strong tension filled the air. "oncie you.. know him?" diluc hissed, pretending he wasnt bothered. "we're married" kaeya growled, grabbing oncie by the waist. it was kinda hot. before oncie could ask questions, the wonder pets came up and informed them there was nothing they could do. typical police officers smh my head.
having heard enough, kaeya dragged oncie to the car and they drove off in silence, besides the sounds of johnny going feral in the car trunk.

to be continued lol