2.7

꧁ᵉᵃʳˡʸ ᵛⁱˢⁱᵗ꧂

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

"you knew you we're getting kidnapped?" caroline heard someone say from behind "what are you doing here?" she asked not before taking in the gorgeous person in front of her "I came here to see that you were alright right after I kill the ones dared to lay a hand on you" he said and caroline signed "now answer my question, love. Did you know you were getting kidnapped?" he asked looking into her deep blue eyes and memorizing in her beautiful structure.

"I did, nik. But I was not planing on getting kidnapped. Elena, cornered me and then I blacked out and met elijah" caroline explained and then noticed the two teenagers not present in the room "my brother's here?" klaus asked looking at her with slight wide eyes "and planing on killing you? yes. Plus I already told you that" caroline said taking a seat on the couch and klaus sitting beside her "I remeber love" klaus said thinking about conversation they had when caroline reveled about her being lena and about her knowing about the future.

flashback:

"Hello, love" nik said "hi, nik" caroline said puting the phone on speaker "so, wanna explain me why you're name is on my wrist?" Caroline asked him and taking a sip of her hot coco "we're soulmates love" he simply said brushing his paintbrush on the canvas making caroline spit out her coco "you made me spill my coco! were what!?" caroline said making klaus smile "soulmates love, you know the one you're supposed to be with forever-" he started to explain "I know soulmates are, but how do they exist in this world?" caroline asked but more to herself that klaus "this, world?" he questioned "shit" caroline cursed her mouth for slipping somthing out of her mouth "yea, about that. Um I'm actually not from this world.......Where to begin" she said "how about the beginning, love?" he said.

"He should be calling by now, I did leave him my phone number" caroline said "you gave him you're number?" klaus asked "you gave me you're number before I even met" caroline said "that's because you're my soulmate love" he said "okay, fine you win....so did you do it?" Caroline asked being very excited "yes, love I did, finn's with freya and enzo traveling around the world rebekah and kol, said they would be here next week" he said smiling at her excited face "oh, I almost forgot. I'll be right back" she said with wide eyes then smiling as she left the room. She then re-entered the room with juliet in her arms "nik, meet juliet/juliana. Julie this is nik you're third favorite mikaelson" caroline said "third?" klaus asked "yep, her favorite is kol the bekah then you" she said with a teasing smile and klaus gave juliet a kicked puppy expresion making juliet giggle.

 Julie this is nik you're third favorite mikaelson" caroline said "third?" klaus asked "yep, her favorite is kol the bekah then you" she said with a teasing smile and klaus gave juliet a kicked puppy expresion making juliet giggle

ⁿⁱᵏ'ˢ ʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃʸ ᵉᵃʳˡʸ!!! ʸᵉᵉᵉᵖᵖᵖᵖʸʸʸʸʸ.
so tell me how elijah would react that his siblings are undaggered?

-K ♪♪