2.1

Caroline's pov:

Let's summarise. The save elena gang have been on the crazy week. Like since I wasn't being played as a pawn by Katherine she did most of her dirty work through mason, damon was hell bent on finding out what the Lockwood's are and yes I did revel myself at the picnic to the gang since mom already knows about me and is very supportive of it. At first they were very confused on why Katherine didn't use me, damon had to contol himself because I had Juliet and he loved my daughter like his own and he didn't want to leave her without a parent. Next elena was angry on why I didn't tell her and then said that I didn't know how to contol my blood lust so she said she'll take care of Juliet while I get control, I denied her offer stright forward.

They had been on moon stone hunt, none of them knew where it was, not even Katherine. The only ones who knew where it was, was me, lia and Juliet. Cause I didn't find a fake one to replace it like Emily's tailsman. Me and nik have been texting as usual although it stoped after he texted "I'll be coming soon, love„ I don't really know when is that soon but nik's coming to mystic falls.

None of the groups found the moon stone and elena kept insisting on me to help them but I denied every. Single. Time. Bonnie's still judgmental, stefan's still broody, damon's still sassy, elena's still winey, Alaric's still not possessed, Jeremy's still annoyed, davina's still in love, lia's still serious, Juliet's still cute.

There summary of the twisted month.

"I have something to say" lia said "okay, what is it?" I asked her "but, before you continue, why does Juliet look like a 1 year old when she's only 5 months old?" I asked "that's what I was going to say

"I have something to say" lia said "okay, what is it?" I asked her "but, before you continue, why does Juliet look like a 1 year old when she's only 5 months old?" I asked "that's what I was going to say. Juliet is growing up really fast so like in more 5 months she'll be two. I slowed down her age growth or she'd havs been like a 4 year old by now" lia said and I blinked fast "what!?" I said "one more thing. I may or may not have resurrected you're daughter" lia wispered "you, what!?" I said "where is she?" I asked glaring at lia "oh, she's right there" lia said pointing at Juliet "you...you put Juliana, into Juliet?" I asked and yes I named my previous daughter after my best friend "yes" lia wispered looking at my red eyes "mama" I heard Juliet say "aww, sweetie. I missed you so much" I said and my eyes glowed blue and yellow as tears streamed down and picked her up.

 I missed you so much" I said and my eyes glowed blue and yellow as tears streamed down and picked her up

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.
-K ♪♪