2.6

꧁ ᵉˡⁱʲᵃʰ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ ꧂

𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯:

I woke up And started to open my eyes only for someone to snap my neck, again. My eyes fluttered open and I saw elena sigh in relief and she asked me to be quite and showed me a paper.

𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑓𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑜𝑡ℎ. 𝑃𝑠. 𝑑𝑎𝑚𝑜𝑛'𝑠 𝑔𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑟𝑖𝑛.

-𝐵

I nodded to elena and then saw rose taking a suitcase and then trevor came in panicked "he here, this was a mistake" he said "hey, I told you I will get us out of this mess" rose said "no, he wants me dead, rose" trevor said "he wants her more" rose said "I can't do this, rose. You give them to him, but I need to get out of here" trevor said "hey! what are we?" rose asked "we're family...forever" trevor said then we heard knocking from outside and the two of them shivered "you're scared" elena pointed the obvious "stay here with them and don't make a sound" rose said leaving the room.

Then elijah vamp speed towards us and smelled elena's neck. It is more wired than on the show "human, imposible. Hello there" elijah said and then looked at me and slowly looked at my wrist making his eyes wide "we have a long journey ahead of us, we should be going" elijah said "please, don't let him take me" elena said looking at rose and I glared at her "I'm still here elena" I said slowly "one last piece of business and we're done" I zoned out the rest of the conversation (ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗᵒ ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵗᵒ ʷʳⁱᵗᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉˣᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ˢᵒ ʷᵉ ˢᵏⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˡˡ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰⁱˢ)

 Hello there" elijah said and then looked at me and slowly looked at my wrist making his eyes wide "we have a long journey ahead of us, we should be going" elijah said "please, don't let him take me" elena said looking at rose and I glared at her ...

I left him a piece of note which had my phone number and then went home a charged my phone. The first thing that happened when I reached home was get tackled into a hug by two and only, jeremy and davina "okay, guys I know I'm technically dead but I need to breathe" I said and they let me go "you said you weren't getting kidnapped" davina said "you knew you we're getting kidnapped?" I heard someone say from behind me making my eyes go wide.

 The first thing that happened when I reached home was get tackled into a hug by two and only, jeremy and davina "okay, guys I know I'm technically dead but I need to breathe" I said and they let me go "you said you weren't getting kidnapped" davi...

ʰᵉʰᵉʰᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵘʸˢ ᵉⁿʲᵒʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜˡⁱᶠᶠʰᵃⁿᵍᵉʳ. ˢᵉᵉ ʸᵃ ˢᵒᵒⁿ

-K ♪♪