15

♡︎9͜͡ y͜͡e͜͡a͜͡r͜͡ t͜͡i͜͡m͜͡e͜͡ s͜͡k͜͡i͜͡p͜͡♡︎

It's going to be fine. It's all okay. I am okay.

"Do you you, Zihao, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband? For rich or for poorer, Through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?"

There was a small gathering around us as our families stared at us like caged zoo animals, their eyes wide and some teary.

I looked straight into MingRui's eyes, his very own being brimmed with crystal droplets.

"I do." I stated, known everything would be okay because it was MingRui.

"And you, MingRui, take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband. For rich or for poorer, through sickness and in health, as long as you both shall live?" The officiant gave MingRui the expectant look, eyes boring into his soul.

The little bunny gulped and smiled, "I do."

"Through the power vested in me, I now pronounce you, Mr. and... Mr. Li Zihao!" He hesitated, not sure how to announce our new titles. "You may now kiss the... just kiss him." He laughed, closing the small book in his hands and smiling from ear to ear as I gently gripped my newly wedded husband's chin, kissing the boy with a sweet, fiery, mellow passion. "I love you so much." He whispered in my ear as we broke apart, the cheers of our family members filling the hall and drowning out any other noises.

"I pray you two share a fulfilling marriage, and bless those around you as an example of a loving couple." The officiant said to us more so exclusively.

"Thank you so much for marrying us." MingRui sniffed through his little tears. I kissed the tears away and linked our arms, waking us back down the aisle. So many people greeted us as we walked down, MingRui getting hugged and squeezed while I shook the hands and took the hugs from the mothers and aunts.

There was a tap on my shoulder as I swung around and saw Hanyu right behind me, annoyance written all over his face.
"Who do you think you are having such a beautiful wedding, bro you're gonna out do me." He laughed at the end, pulling me into a hug. Through the years we had gotten so close. He was my best friend now, of course second to Shuyang... scratch that... husband first. Ugh who knows. All I know is that Hanyu is now my brother.

"It really was pretty Zi." Xinlong voiced, a crabby 4 year-old on his hip.
"Can you take him dear I wanna hug Rui." Xinlong handed their son off to Hanyu, gladly taking him and hipping him as well.

"I'm proud of you." Hanyu said, giving me a genuine smile. "Thanks. You too. You know with, parenting and all." I said, smiling at my brother and his little boy.

"Baby!" I heard the little bunny call, my attention going straight to his voice. He was caught in between Xinlong and ZeYu. A sandwich you seldom broke free from. "Hi save him!" Hanyu cackled as I ran towards my new husband, breaking him free.

"Be good to my MingRui!" ZeYu pretended to hold a knife to me, a goofy smile under his little grimace.
"Married life is fun, so enjoy it. And buy a cook book." LongLong hugged my groom once more before making his way back to his own husband and child.

I took the beauty into my arms and made a dash for the door.

::::

"You're so pretty." I gushed kissing the boy's red cheeks, his breath still heavy.
"Thank you." He sighed, arms wrapping around my neck and lips connecting for another kiss.
"And you are so handsome." He giggled, running his hand through my hair, pulling my body down next to his.

"Can you hand me your shirt?" He asked as I reached over and gave him my dress shirt from the ceremony this morning. He thanked me and put it on his beautiful body, looking like an absolute drug in my button up.

"I love you." I said, grabbing his waist and pulling him next to me, his back flush against my chest.
"I love you more... husband." MingRui giggled.

"That word feels so weird to say." He giggled even more, Turing so he faced me.
"But I love it."
"Good, because it's forever." I wrap my pinky around his and press our foreheads together.

We had been through so many things together and I couldn't imagine my life without this goof by my side. He brought me the love I was lacking and he gave me the feeling of acceptance when no body else would. He was an Eh and yet he fell for an Ew like me. Li MingRui would now and forever be an Ew because he married me. But he didn't care.

I love him. More than anything. I love his perfections and his flaws. I love absolutely everything about him. I hope we grow old together and can teach each other how to love even deeper.

"Forever." He said softly, our bodies giving into the sleep that was pulling us. Together for the first time as husbands.

Depression, Diabetes and Everything Else I Love About You.

🇹 🇭 🇪  🇪 🇳 🇩