Now I had to figure out how to get Purple Girl to stand down and release Mangle.

Fredda: Are you two done yet?

Purple Girl: How did I manage to give the pirate the least intellect.

Foxy: Ye didn't even mean for us to be alive.

Flare: Can we get back on track please? Mainly the part where Purple Girl hands over an unharmed Mangle and you stop being a moron?

Foxy and Fredda giggle while Purple Girl purses her lips, seeming to be thinking on how to react to my little insult. She seemed to decide on regaining her grip on Mangle and press the blade harder on her skin.

Purple Girl: No, I think we were up to you sluts realising that you're no good for Flare and him having a happy family with me.

Flare: Or when Goldie punches your head.

She froze at that and seemed to now realize that she never checked her brain as to why only 3 of us came to the rescue. And thankfully Goldie took the cue and hit her in the head, towards us, and got Bonnie and Chica to work on freeing Mangle.

I swept Purple Girl's leg and saw a flash of steel and sparks as Foxy's swinging hook met the knife. She returned the favour and swept my legs, making me hit my head and cause a couple stars to pop. Fredda rammed her head to the floor only to be thrown into Foxy.

Through hazy vision I saw Goldie and PG staring at eachother. One could teleport but would end up hurting her sister. One had effectively another hostage but couldn't teleport.

The two ran at eachother and traded punches and kicks, constantly grabbling and trying to throw the other off balance. PG swung in an arc with her knife, quickly switching to a backhand grip to follow with a stab. Goldie dodged the arc but caught the stab through her hand.

Purple Girl: Face it 'Goldie', you've lost. Flare is MINE!

Goldie: Think again psycho!

Goldie teleported what I assumed was a wrench and hit the yandere in the head, connecting where the suit didn't protect the neck.

I got myself up and ran to the others in the F team while the golden duo fought.

Flare: You two ok?

Fredda: Little tear in my side but fine.

Foxy: Blurry vision but nothing bad lad. Hey that rhymed.

I look to the duo and see that Purple Girl is moving Goldie backwards towards the garage. She planned to use the step to get her off balance.

Goldie: I hate to say this, but plan C!

I rushed to the kitchen when I heard that. We hoped it wouldn't come to this, but we had to. I grabbed a cup and filled it with water, finding myself teleported infront of Purple Girl.

Purple Girl: Huh?

Flare: Say hi to hell for me will ya?

I toss the water onto her and see her eyes widen.

NO-ONE'S POV

Mangle turns her head away and buries it in Chica's bust, hiding from the gory scene. Purple Girl screamed in pain and agony, the springlocks tearing and ripping through bone flesh and muscle. Blood starting to pool at the floor making Goldie and Flare take a step back. Foxy and Fredda watched with small smiles. They'd won.

Purple Girl: PLEASE- AAAAHH- MAKE IT STOP!

Flare: This is why yanderes never win.

Purple Girl looked up at Flare through bloody tears. A small smile spread on her face.

Purple Girl: W-we can s-stil be t-t-together my love.

Springy: FLARE WATCH-

Purple Girl pushed Flare's legs making him step back once more, and into the trap.

Metal closed in on Flare, his vision obscured to two small holes in whatever entrapped him. In the limited vision he saw the girl's shocked faces, the pain in Springy's eyes and Purple Girl's grin as she flicked blood at him. And a second crunch, tear and rip sequence started.

================================
And that, my friends, acquaintances and some randos I don't know, is the semi finale for this book.

Well, more of an ending for this arc.

But I will say this, someone manahed to guess my plan earlier than I was expecting.

BA BYE!!

Word Count: 1295
================================