"What's your fucking problem"? Mateo asked confused, turning away from tony to quickly kneel before his bed where he retrieved his gun.

"Shipments boss, the shipment you asked to be delivered to Mexico, there was an attack, it was a complete ambush once they arrived and all of our men were killed, except one, but they took everything".

Mateo froze in place, his body stood rigid as his took on a murderous glare.

"You said except one"?

"Yea the new kid Chucky, he's badly beat and apparently they left him with a message, for you".

*

Capri sported her small antique glasses that she wore every time she had to repair small clocks.

She had a collection of spectacles depending on what she was restoring.

Owning a small repair business in Madrid hadn't been her life long dream but this far in her life nothing made her happier.

Capri fixed a variety of things, from clocks, to shoes, to jewelry, to bikes, refrigerators, stoves, and so on.

Her skills in different areas of expertise had gained her a good clientele around the neighborhood, she was comfortable.

"Ya te dije que lo quiero hacer yo"!

(I told you I wanna do it)

Capri looked up, her eyes falling upon the two figures that made their way through her shop.

A blonde man and an eight year old boy, she smiled once she recognized the familiar faces.

"Hola cosa linda"! (Hi, beautiful thing)

"Samuel ya te he dicho que me llames por mi nombre"

(Samuel I've told you before to call me by my name)

The young kid's smile faltered as he remembered.

"Disculpa Capri".

(I'm sorry Capri)

Capri smiled as she bent down to ruffle his hair.

"Have you been practicing your English"?

He nodded enthusiastically, lifting his hands to place a small wristwatch on the counter.

"It was mother's"!

Capri looked down at the portable time piece before taking it in her hands as she eyed the broken glass.

"I'll do this one for free just for you Samuel".

She bent down, reaching for her small case of materials for wrist watches.

"Vete a ver que te gusta, lo compro sin problema". The blonde one said as he shood him off.

(Go see what you like, I'll buy it without a problem)

"Hi beautiful".

"Ah, so that's where Samuel gets it from when he doesn't say my name".

Capri looked up to gaze at the young man who was giving her a charming grin.

"What do you want Sebastian"?

"Let me take you out tonight".

"I'm busy".

"What? Fixing more watches"?

Capri swiveled her gaze to the sarcastic man through hooded eyes before returning them to the task at hand.

She could do a small outing tonight, Sebastian was handsome enough to get in her pants anyways, he would do.

He was a young fellow that had been coming in and out of the shop for about a month now, he must've finally mustered up the courage to ask her out.

"How about you come to my apartment tonight with some food"? Capri suggested.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea"! He excitedly said before clearing his throat as he noticed his own eagerness.

The young boy jumped between the two, placing a book on the counter before grinning at Sebastian and Capri.

"This is what I want"!