Volume 3 Pt 6 - Fall

Start from the beginning

Y/n: Trust me we are, it's just that we do have enough information on why.

Todoroki: He's right. We need to know why they targeted Yang.

That's when they heard a knock at the door. Y/n gets up and opens to see Melissa standing there.

Y/n: Melissa, good your here. Come in.

Melissa:*walks in*What you asked of me wasn't easy to do, but i was able to do it nonetheless.

Kirishima:*curious*What did you ask her to do?

Y/n: I asked her if she could access Beacon's security system.

Kirishima: What?! Why would you ask that!

Y/n: Because if we want to know what happened we need a lead of some kind.

Melissa plugs her scroll into Y/n computer and begins to upload the file she had. Once she was done, Y/n asked her to look at Mercury team as they left. She did and what they saw shocked them. Mercury was fine, but not only that, he had robotic legs. Y/n got a closer look at his screen and saw a certain ice cream theme girl.

Kirishima: Dude, this is....

Todoroki: ....Insane

Bakugou: Those damn bastards! When I find them they regret crossing me!

Y/n:(If they have Neo and Roman on their side, the White Fang are probably with them too.) Look we need to see Ozpin, like right now.

Melissa: Well, good luck guys. I'm gonna go watch the next match.

Kirishima: Who's fighting?

Melissa: It's Pyrrha vs Penny.

Y/n eyes widen, not in shock, but in fear. He quickly grab his computer and hands it to Kirishima and Bakugou.

Y/n: You guys take this and go to Ozpin. Todoroki and I will go to their fight.

Todoroki: Midoriya what's wrong?

Y/n: I know who their after next.

Bakugou: Who?

Y/n: It Pyrrha.

Kirishima: What?

Y/n: No time to explain! Go!

As the team splits up, Bakugou and Kirishima head to Ozpin's office while Y/n and Todoroki got to stop Pyrrha and Penny's fight.

Todoroki:*running* Why do we need to stop the fight?

Y/n:*running* You know how Pyrrha's semblance is control over metal right.

Todoroki:*running* Yeah, what about it?

Y/n:*running* Well turns out that Penny is actually a robot making her made of metal. And if she is fighting against Pyrrha, then she could die.

As Y/n and Todoroki make their way inside the coliseum, they are stop by Mercury.

Y/n: I knew it.

Mercury: Congrats, but your not getting past me.

Todoroki: Why are you doing this?

Y/n: That doesn't matter now. All that matters is that we stop that fight!

Y/n goes at Mercury and tries to punch him, but he rolls out of the way. He managed to dodge a fire ball from Todoroki, but he was met with a kick to the face by Y/n. Todoroki then puts his palm to the floor and cover the floor in ice. Mercury struggles to find his balance and called to notice Y/n coming at him.