Volume 3 Pt 6 - Fall

The final match's have begun. The final contenders are Yang, Y/n, Mercury, Pyrrha, Penny, Shigaraki, and three others. And the first one up were Yang and Mercury.

After Yang broke Mercury leg, Bakugou tried to destroy the robots guarding team RWBY's dorm but Kirishima and Todoroki held him back. Y/n went around team RWBY's dorm and found their window. He activates BlackWhip and pulls himself up to their room. As soon as he gets in Ironwood is already leaving. He turns his head to see a crying Yang. Before he could get a word out, Bakugou blasts the door open.

Bakugou:*goes to Yang* Yang! Are you okay! I'll make sure to find who did this and kill them!

Yang: Katsuki you don't have to...

Bakugou: You're wrong! I do have to! I love you and I can't sit by and watch the girl I love be framed for something she didn't do!

Yang: You really love me that much?

Bakugou: Your damn right I do!

Y/n: In any case, we should give Yang some space. She needs a minute.(Don't worry Yang. I'll find who did this to you)

Qrow:*ahem* Hey there fire cracker.

Yang: Hey Qrow.

Qrow: So, why did you do it?

Bakugou: You little shit! She didn't....

Yang: Katsuki, could you leave, please.*Bakugou leaves the room*.You know why.

Qrow: All I know is that you attacked a helpless kid. So either your lying or your crazy.

Yang: I'm not lying.

Qrow: Crazy, got it.

Yang: Who knows maybe I am.

Qrow: And her I thought your dark haired friend was the emo one.

Yang: I saw my mom. I was in a lot of trouble. Took a hard hit. But when I came to, the person attacking me was gone. And I thought I saw her. Her sword, like the one in you and dad's picture.

Qrow: Your not crazy Yang. That was your mom alright. Let me guess, she didn't say a word did she.

Yang: How did you know that?

Qrow: I don't see my sister very often but she does try to keep in touch whenever it suits her.

Yang: Wait. You mean you talk to her? That was real.

Qrow: Yeah she found me. Had a tip form my most recent assignment. She wanted me to give you a message.

Yang: Why didn't you tell me sooner?

Qrow: I was trying to wait for the right time. And this sure ain't it. But I guess you deserve to know. She wanted me to tell you that she saved you once, but you shouldn't expect that kindness again. Raven's got an interesting way of looking at the world that I don't particularly agree with. And she's dangerous, but your a tough egg kiddo. Shouldn't let this tournament thing bring you down. You had a slip up, sometimes bad things just happen, I saw it time you move on.

Yang: Move on to what?

Qrow: We'll Raven let some info slip before she took off. If you ever what to track her down, I think I might be able to help.

Y/n is in his dorm room with his team trying to figure out why someone would cram Yang.

Bakugou: We should be out there looking for them! Not sit around measuring our dicks!