Soyeon: Easy 0

Rosé: 0 why 0

Soyeon: Aunty Rosie ate them all because she was hungry and didn't left some for the others.

Rosé force a smile and caresses Soyeon's hair.

Rosé: You speak too much Soyeon how about eating strawberries.

Jisoo: Well it's kinda true though--- oh Jungkook. Since when are you here.

Twins: Daddy !!!!

The kids run to me and hug me. I carried them both in my arms.

Jungkook; Hey

I smiled a little bit.

Jungkook; I see you are having fun now.

Jeonsan; Yeah daddy, join us on the next game.

Jungkook; Uhm I'll join later. I'm gonna rest first.

they all nodded and I carefully let go of the kids going to our room. I heard Somi and Lisa were talking to each other. I peek inside and they were having a chit-chat.

Somi; I don't get why people ask me and everyone was like " when are you getting married, when are you having kids?" I wanna say NEVER cause I plan on being a single, fun, crazy, rich bad bitch forever.

So my sister has no plan on getting married. Lies, I use to say that now look at me I have 2 kids and in a --- just a suitor now. Married maybe soon after disasters are done.

Lisa; Oh what a lie somi. I saw you having a pillow fight with your brother's secretary.

My secretary ? Mingyu ? what the ?

Somi; u-unnie h-ahaah tha-t's nothing.

all she do is stumble her words while talking to lisa.

Lisa; Somi be honest you like him. Your friends and action speaks louder than words.

Somi; Uhm---

Lisa; Your in the In denial stage somi. I used to be like that now look at me.

I open the door and smirk at somi

Jungkook; What is Love right

Lisa; Kook , your here ? since when are you here ?

I went to her and kiss her forehead.

Jungkook: Just heard the conversation. So you and my secretary----

Somi: Fuck this shit I'm out bye

She went away avoiding me. Shutting the door loudly.

Jungkook: Hi love how was your day.

I said sweetly to her and her face turn blank. ('_') like that.

Lisa: Me how was my day. Have you ever heard the news Jeon Jungkook ?

Jungkook: Yeah and ?

Lisa: Are you not troubled by that !?

Jungkook: Why would I be trouble by that.

Lisa: Rumors Jeon Jungkook ? Isn't my figure too obvious for them to know and my eyes ?!!

Jungkook: Lili be cool. People are easy to fool.

Lisa: I want to hit you with 10 pillows now but I can't. I don't know why. But isn't my figure too obvious.

Jungkook: Yes but your hair isn't see. That's why I change your hair color. Your eyes well you were wearing shades, bucket hat and a mask.

Lisa: And our kids ???