56

Lisa pov

Jungkook: How about getting back to together and start over again.

He ask me that question. I widen my eyes.  I'm sorry but did I just hear that right ? He wants us to be back together.

Look I know the truth but don't you think it's too fast for me. I mean as much as I want to be back together but your a mafia.

I breathe deeply and look at him. I hope my decision won't disappoint him.

Lisa: Jungkook-ah.... I want to get back together but.... I think it's not the right time yet. I mean our lives are in danger. We can't do nothing.... Minhyeon is maybe finding the kids..... What I mean is that as much as I want to be with you and build our own family .... It's just impossible.

Jungkook: What do you want me to do.... I'm willing to give up everything just to be with you lisa.... My position, Jeon corp and more.

He is really willing to give up everything for me no .... For us. I held his cheeks.

Lisa: Jungkook-ah.... Your a mafia. I don't think that's a good image for the kids. That their Dad's job is a mafia don't you think that the kids will be scared of you ?

I look at him

Jungkook: We can keep it as a secret. A secret that I'm a mafia.

Lisa: Jungkook we can't... The twins are too smart and wise to knows what's happening and come to think of it the kids might not like what you are doing.
The twins are observing and  knowing the situation. That's why we can't keep a secret. Also if you give up being a mafia what do you think will happen ?

He just nodded while I was talking.

Lisa: Remember secrets are never safe because they will know the truth. Also I think you shouldn't give up the mafia position yet.

Jungkook: your right anyways So your saying that you don't want a relationship with me yet because I'm a mafia ?

Lisa: Well kinda but my point is I want a peaceful life with you. No killing, suffering, torturing people. Peace is all I want....

Jungkook: Well then.... Do you love me ?

Lisa: Of course I love you ever since. No one can erase you in my heart. I lied about moving on.

Jungkook: I think I should give this to you

I look at him as he was going through his pocket. A ring ? It looks like an engagement ring

Oh shit I'm getting married when I don't want to date yet.... I'm gonna be a Jeon oh shit hell yeah----

Jungkook: Lisa, this is a promise ring that I was supposed to give you 5 years ago. I want you to wear it.

Oh my expectations were to high up. It's just a promise ring. Wait did he say that he was supposed to give me this 5 years ago ?

Jungkook: I want you to wear this ring as a symbol of my promise you that I will Protect you and the kids no matter what happens. Also symbol of my love

He smiled at me while he was giving me the ring. He was shooting it on my finger.

I look at the diamond ring. It was beautiful and silver. I love it.

But I kinda feel bad but I had a idea.

Lisa: You know Jungkook you can court me for now...

Jungkook: Court you ? Why would I court you if I already have your heart