38

Lisa pov

Lisa : I still don't know why I'm here . I should be enjoying my life . You know how I been through to get the company high as high I want but now you kidnap me for no fucking reason it's now all gone

He didn't even speak

Jungkook: Oh your saying it's my fault that it's all gone .

Lisa : Obviously you planned all of this . Do you want me to suffer . You can just kill me now .

Jungkook: No lisa----

Lisa : No just kill me now after it's all you wanted right. KILL ME . I'm done suffering

He didn't even speak again but his eyes are telling me no . I saw a gun on his pocket

Jungkook: I don't want to do that .

He was stopping me from getting the gun . Push me on the bed and hold my shoulders .

Jungkook: do you even know what you are saying huh

I didn't speak and just look away from him . Another tear fell down .

Jungkook: What about our twins

Wow now he is acting like he cares about me . I just look at him with an furious face he stop shaking my shoulders and sit up on the bed.

Jungkook: look I don't want to fight

And he breathe down .

Jungkook: Pls don't bring the past back .

Lisa : Why is it because you realize how painful you've done to me .

He just look down and didn't speak to me

Lisa : I'll take the silence as yes for you .

He was about to speak but I went to the bathroom and shut the door loudly . I continued to cry . There is still the pain in my chest that it's so heavy to carry .

(Not boobs - author)

I can't even breathe properly . Now he knows everything I don't know what will happen next. There are what ifs in my mind like

"What if he takes away my children and leave me alone again "

That is my biggest what if. I don't know if that will happen or not .

I don't want the person who I love the most wants to take what I love and live the fullest for .

Jungkook pov

Jungkook: look I don't want to fight

And I breathe down .

Jungkook: Pls don't bring the past back .

Lisa : Why is it because you realize how painful you've done to me .

I just look down and didn't speak to her . I remain silent .

I have a reason for what I did lisa (Soon)

Lisa : I'll take the silence as yes for you .

I was about to say something to her but she went to the bathroom and shut the door.

Fuck you Jeon Jungkook you said something wrong again

I don't want to remember the past again because it's too hard for me .

Breakup , Force marriage , My father died on a accident , my mom had been comatose for 5 years sometimes I thought she will die and how I start being the mafia and lastly I became a father without knowing .