53

Jungkook POV

I immediately went to the hospital. I felt being nervous now. I was outside of my father's room. The doctors are still examinating my mother.

But father is at a critical condition now. Since he was the one who has driving his head had some damage that's why.

I'm waiting for the doctor to come out of the room.

I don't know if I can tell this to my sister. I mean this is family but I don't want her to worry to much that can ruin her studies.

I Don't know why this happened. It's under inspection for the sake of justice.

Someone said that someone is following them and they shoot the tires to lose out of control.

I didn't eat breakfast and lunch yet. I was here since midnight waiting for the doctors to come out.

Sitting here all alone worrying what will happen next. I don't want to lose anyone in my family.

As I was thinking a doctor came out of my father's room. The doctor look at me with a sad face.

Doctor: Mr Jeon is in a critical condition right now due to damage. Don't worry he will be fine

The doctor gave me a sad smile. He is trying to keep me up.

Doctor: You can visit him for a while.

I nodded. It was required to wear a hospital gear. As I enter I saw my father wires all over his body.

I went close to my father. I noticed a tear drop came into my eye. No don't cry Jungkook .... You have to be strong.

But I saw my father opening his eyes. I widen my eyes

Jungkook: Dad .....

He smiled sadly to me. He was reaching out for my hand.

Dad: Jungkook-ah .... I don't know if I can do this anymore but I'm sorry it's all my fault

Jungkook: No dad don't blame yourself.

Dad: If I didn't follow the line of the blood to be a mafia .... We will be happy .... And you can stay with lisa.....
Promise me Jungkook you'll protect your family with all cost

Jungkook: Yes father..... But pls don't say that your making me worry.

Dad: I don't know Jungkook .... But I want you to promise me that. I'm sorry if I can't explain it to lisa..... But I'll be always guiding you above..... Goodbye son

As a tear escape in his eyes as he close his eyes slowly. I has holding his hand that suddenly drop.

I saw the heart rate monitor

I saw the heart rate monitor. A .... Flat line.

Jungkook: No ... Father don't leave me father.