55

Lisa pov

Cherry blossom park

... Why in this park. Why are we having a picnic here.

Soyeon: Wow .... Cherry blossoms

I heard my daughter saying while she was looking at the cherry blossoms.

First of all what the fuck. I don't know why would he bring us to this place where ..... He--- Nevermind.

I don't want to open or remember about the past. I don't think I'm not ready yet.

Jeonsan: Wow it's so beautiful

He said as he look at the cherry blossoms. He was holding my hand for support.

We entered the cherry blossom park. We stop at the very exact spot where he ask me.

Somi and I were setting up the picnic while Aunt was preparing the food. Jungkook was with the kids playing.

Jungkook: Sweetie don't run to much....Son be careful or you'll fall

The kids were running around again. Jungkook was keeping eye on them of course.

But it this exact same spot I suddenly remember what happened here.

Five years ago

Jungkook: I want to say that ..... I want you to be my ..... Girlfriend

He was lightly nervous about what he is saying and we both just look each other. He was waiting for my answer.

He is just kneeling there and I just accepted the bouquet he is giving me. He stand up and look at me.

Jungkook: Is this a yes ?

I love him cause I can't help not to fall.

Lisa: My answer is..... Yes.

Present

It was the place where it all started. I don't know why would he bring us here. Is he stupid somehow I didn't move on anyways.

It was a lie.... Also that's doesn't mean I'm gonna fall for him again no...

Not today even I know the truth I don't know my mind is crazy for this.

Somi: Unnie can you help me open this ?

I heard Somi calling me. I was watching them from afar but I have to help Somi with the basket. I guess it got stuck on a lock.

But I can't take of my eyes on Jungkook having a bonding with the kids.

Somi look at me and smirk.

Somi: You know you can stare at my brother later right ?

Lisa: Huh what I'm not staring at him.

Somi: Your lying Lisa Unnie. Don't worry I won't tell him.

She wink at me and smirk again. Her smirk is getting me nervous. After helping her. I help aunty with the food.

She serve sandwiches, burgers, fries and some salad. While arranging the food we had a small talk.

Aunty: you know lisa to be honest I never expected that at this stage Jungkook will be a dad.

She watch her son having fun with the kids. She just smiled at them.

But for real I didn't expect that I'm gonna be pregnant with twins. It wouldn't happen if that one night happened to us.

That one night before 2 months breaking up he forgot to use something. It's normal to us before but I don't regret it at all.