Chapter 1

Third Person POV 

"Sweetie are you sure you wanna race this guy, he's so much bigger than you and you might get hurt" Some guy asked Y/n. "I'll be fine, not all girls are weak" She replied to him. "Harry, you better not lose to that little girl. I'm betting on you" someone in the crowd said. "What if she's like Miya?" someone asked. "Well, Miya what do you think?" Joe asked him. "I don't know but that girl looks familiar" He replied. Looks like everyone's underestimating me  Y/n thought. The traffic light went from red to yellow to green. Y/n took a deep breath in and was on her way. Harry was already in front of her but the race had just begun and there was a lot of time left. "Cherry, do you think that's her?" Joe asked. "She's in Tokyo how could it be her" Cherry Blossom replied. "Who is 'her'?" Reki asked. "None of your business" Cherry replied. "I'm kinda disappointed" Miya said. "You actually thought she could win this?" Reki asked. 

Y/n's POV 

Let's show them who I am I thought to myself. I found a shortcut and took it. It was kinda dangerous but it was worth it if I could win. So it took it. It was about 16 feet from the ground but I landed the jump. I almost lost the board in my great leap but I put all my weight on it so I didn't lose it. "Looks like this mysterious skater takes the lead" the announcer said. I could hear some cheers from the crowd. I saw that Harry guy tailing me so I sped up. I wasn't about to lose to some guy I just met that night. Then I saw all the rocks creating twists and turns. I didn't realize how fast I was going and I couldn't slow down that fast. "Oh no, is this adorable little girl about to get crushed by these rocks" The announcer said. These people are getting too annoying I thought to myself. I swerved through the rocks and almost lost my balance. Luckily, I just had a scrape on my knee. It stung at lot but I pulled through. I could see the warehouse where the finish line was. I could smell the victory. Once I got in the warehouse I quickly slid down the rails and made it to the finish line. "Oh my god, she actually won" A dark haired boy with a green hoodie said. Then I realized that I knew him. He went to my school I think his name was Miya. I looked back to see if Harry had made it yet. He was close to where I was and when he finished he shook my hand and told me good game. I wasn't expecting him to be so respectful.

Cherry Blossom's POV 

"I think that's her. Wasn't that your old skateboard?" Joe asked me. "I hate when gorillas are actually smart" I said. "So that's her?" He asked."Y/n?" Miya said out of the blue. Joe and I both looked at him. "How do you know that name?" I asked him. "There's this new girl in my class named Y/n...Sakurayashiki" I replied to me. "And you didn't tell me?!" I said angrily. "I didn't know I was supposed to" he said. Then Miya realized"Ohhhhh" he said. I cut through the crowd and pulled her by the arm. "....Huh?" She asked confused. I made sure that no could see her and pulled off the hood that was on her head. It really was my little niece, same hair and eyes as mine. "Hey what was that for-". I pulled down my mask and she recognized me. "Uncle Kaoru, how did you know it was me?" She asked. "You don't get to ask questions, why are here?" I asked her. "Because me and my mom moved here" She replied to me. "Michiko's here?" I asked her. "Nah, she's in Mexico" Y/n replied to me. "Little girl, I won't hesitate to slap you" I said to her. "Dang what happened to you, you were so cool and now you're just like my mom" Y/n explained. "What wrong with me acting like my sister?" I asked her. She stared at me for a second and then she yelled "Everything's wrong with that, she so bossy and is always yelling at me and taking her anger out on me what isn't wrong with that?". "I'm taking you home" I grabbed her arm. "I'll take her home" Kojiro said. "Fine" I said letting go of her arm. 

Y/n's POV 

My crazy uncle finally let go of me and I went with Kojiro. "So how have you been Y/n?" He asked me. "Fine I guess" I replied to him. "You know we missed you right?" he said. "I missed you guys too" I replied to him. "How long have you been here?" Kojiro asked me. "We got here two days ago" I said. "How did you even find out about S?" Kojiro asked. "I saw a bunch of people on skateboards go to this place so I went too" I simply explained. "It was that easy?" he asked me. "Yeah it was, anyways who were those boys with you guys?" I asked him. "The one with the red hair is Reki and the one with the blue hair is Langa. If you want another skateboard, they can make one for you, just go to Dope Sketch" Kojiro explained. "I'll check it out, anyways what are you up to other than being a player?" I asked. "I'm not a player, but I am a chef and I own a restaurant" Kojiro explained. "That's nice, thank you for driving me home" I said to him. "It's my pleasure, can you tell your mom I said hi and try not to give your uncle a hard time" He said. "I'll try but I'm not making any promises on that last one" I said. 

Cherry Blossom's POV 

"Hey Cherry who was that?" Langa asked me. "My niece" I replied. "HUH?" Reki asked. Miya scoffed "You didn't know? She looks just like him" he said. "You need to stop acting like a know-it-all it gets annoying" Reki said. "You're just sad that you have no knowledge in that head of yours" Miya said. "Hey!" Reki said. "It's late will the three of you please go home" I raised my voice at them. "For god's sake aren't your parents worried about you?" I said under my breath. "Okay, okay, okay, we're going" Reki said. I looked up at the sky and thought of Y/n. I love her so much but she stresses me out sometimes.