Turbulence Arc Part 21

You see Nat getting ready in her room. You went in and hugged her from behind.

You: You look beautiful. How am I so lucky to have you?

Nat: You look great too.

You: Here. I know you have gotten ready. But this is my surprise for you. Why don't you wear this instead?

You pass her the dress

Nat: You got this for me?

You nod.

Nat: Hang on. I'll be right back.

She goes to change.

Nat: What do you think?

You: Perfect. Shall we head down now? We sure are fashionably late.

Both of you lock arms and head into the party. When you arrive, all eyes are on you and Nat. You head straight to the table.

You: Hey guys, how has it been going?

Thor: You know, Tony's party has always been one of a kind.

You: Hahaha. You want any drink Nat?

She shows you the drink that she still has on hand.

You: Alright, wait for me then.

When you came back, you were surprised to see Loki at the table with everyone. 

You: What are you doing here?

Loki: Oh you know. I can never miss a party. More like why are you here? The last time I saw you was at Hydra...

Everyone went silent for a moment.

Peter: What were you doing there?

Loki: Oh you know, I just raided the place for fun. I thought they were having a party there. I heard a lot of noise you see.

Tony: Did you make a mess out of that place?

Loki: Oh you can't count it a mess. I just went in and have some fun. They had some weird drinks there. Not my type.

Nat turns to look at you. You were breathing heavily. You can't hear very clearly. All you can see was the time when there was chaos in the cell and you had to run. One of the members caught you and you were brought back to your cell. You tried to escape but you can't.

You are getting out of breath and suddenly all the lights went dark. Wanda Immediately goes to you and tries to calm you down.

Wanda: Emotions, control it. Come on. You are home now. It's ok.

You are still very light headed and dizzy. Things start to get blurry. You try to breathe but you can't. Suddenly all the glass breaks and you try to escape.

You flew out to the open, clenching your chest, you screamed. Sending a massive white shock wave around you. All the Avengers felt the tremor and covered their eyes.

Nat: We better get down there.