Unfamiliarity Arc Part 7

You went past him to your room to shower and prepare for the party. You were thinking about whether you should wear a suit or a dress to your party when Wanda came in.

Wanda: You should wear the dress. You'll look nice in it.

You: Do you go around reading people's minds? Did I say you can come in? I'm sure the door was closed.

Wanda: Well sorry about that

She left.

You head down to the party level and see that everyone's there.

You: Well, everyone is sure on time for a party but not for a meeting. I can see that much.

Thor: Who is going to be excited for a meeting anyways.

Wanda: I can see that you have chosen the dress.

You: I just didn't want to make a choice.

Nat: Well, you can get your drink from the bar there.

She points towards a bar.

You grab a Bloody Mary from the bartender and head back towards the group.

Thor: I can see that you have a strong drink there.

You: Yes. I can see that I have a drink that is stronger than you.

Everyone laughs at the remark.
You have a couple rounds of drinks.

Peter: Why don't we play Truth or Dare.

Thor: Sure! Let's liven things up.

Peter: Who wants to go first?

Wanda: I'll go. Truth or Dare?
She looks at you.

You: Truth.

Wanda: How was it like staying alone today?
Still looking at you.

You are shocked by the question.

You: Are you sure you want to ask that? Seems like of lame.

She remains quiet.

You: Well. It was alright. I explored the ground, try to do something new, figured out new things. It was good. *you nod*

Wanda: Are you sure?

You: Why would I not be? It's getting late. I'll head to bed first.

The rest of them continued to play the game late into the night.

Despite being tired, you cannot sleep. You sit on the bed and look towards the city with the huge window. You start getting flashbacks about the time you first entered Hydra, all the stimulus that they made you go through. You start to buckle up, tense. You know you are not in a safe position as you tried to maintain consciousness, before falling off the bed. You were still breathing heavily before subsiding into darkness.

You force yourself to wake up and just as you are about to stand up, someone knocks and opens on the door.

Nat: You ok? I heard something.

You: Huh, yeah, I am fine *you still feeling lightheaded as you try to focus*

Nat knows something is off and steps into your room. She walks towards you and you step back.

You: What are you trying to do?

Nat reaches out her hand and touches your forehead.

Nat: You don't have a fever... Well, then sleep well yeah.

You remain silent as she walks out. You start to blush, unsure if it was because you gain back your strength or from what happened.

You tried to sleep the entire night but the scene kept replaying in your head.

New Recruit, New Life | Natasha Romanoffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें