Realization Arc Part 2

Everyone headed down to the cell where you were held captive. Sensing that someone was here, you immediately sit up.

You: Oh hey guys, is it a party down here? Why is everyone gathered around here.. All in one place...

Them:...

You: Alright alright. What do you want?

Nat: We want to know why you have powers.

You: Ouh.. Straight to the point. What? Are you going to rescue everyone and anyone with powers? Don't be funny. Don't expect all of us to be like you.

Nat: Hey, we just want to talk, but if you are not going to talk, we can just kill you in there.
She talks while looking elsewhere.

You stay silent and someone comes into the room.

Peter: Oh hey guys what are you all doing down here... I was wondering if anyone...

Tony: Kid, you come out here with me.

You: Who is he? I didn't know you have that guy.

Wanda: Seems like your information is a bit lacking then.

You: Well, it's not like I went to find all the information. I am given them. That's all I am going to say. Goodnight guys. Have a nice day.

You lay back down to sleep.

Everyone sighed and turned around to leave. But one person, Natasha.

Peter: Why is she down there? What did she do?

Tony: We found her when we were doing our mission today, she fought against Clint, Nat and Wanda. Do you know her? We are trying to get an ID on her.

Peter: I... I think I know her. I think she is the one I lost when I was 8 yrs old. I think she's my sister. I... I thought she was dead, no one survived except for me. I thought...
Tony calms Peter down as he tries to explain

Tony: Hey hey hey, calm down, If she really is your sister, we are going to save her alright. Now go home, I'll call you if there is anything else.

Peter: *shakes head* No.. I'll just stay here just in case.

Tony: *Nods* Alright then. *On comms* Nat you still there? Maybe you can talk about her brother? She seems to be Peter's sister.

Nat: *On comms* Ok I'll give it a try.

Nat: Hey, I know you are not asleep yet so why don't you just listen to me.
She takes a chair and sits in front of your cell.

Nat: You know, I believe you are not a bad person. You have a brother right? And I believe that the person who just walked in was your brother. That's why you weren't given his information. It would be too similar to yours and you may suspect something. Whoever it is, they want to have control over you. I know you can do better. Deep down somewhere in you, you are not a bad guy. That's why you didn't kill me or Clint. You only disabled us from the fight. I know you aren't bad.

Nat stood up and left. You start to do some thinking of what she had said.
That guy is my brother? It feels different. I don't understand. I need answers. I need answers. You thought to yourself.

Tony and Steve look at Nat: No, I got nothing from her. She remained silent.

Wanda: I wonder where she got her powers from though. Since Peter did not originally had powers anyways...

Steve: The only one I can think of is ... Hydra.