Shido's Palace

As they got closer, they felt the intensity of the ship's malicious desires.

Lance: What the? There's someone with malicious desires in that ship!

Luigi: Hey Dio, you mind explaining the origin behind these desires?

Dio: Masayoshi Shido, a prime minister wannabe, is someone who desires to rule the world into oblivion, unlike Grima, who wanted to destroy the world.

After explaining, Dio used The World to pick up the boat and throw it into the cruise ship. After they climbed the staircase, they saw someone in blue hair and a fox mask.

Narancia: Ugh... Who are you?! And why do you reek of malicious desires?!

???: I am the Unforeseen Boy, Yusuke Kitagawa!

Lance: Ok, why is there a locked door behind you?

Yusuke: Uh... It's my art stash!

Luigi then punched Yusuke and said, "You're lying! There's someone in there!"

Yusuke: Fine then. We shall battle for the fine lady.

Yusuke then pulled out his katana, and summoned his Persona, Goemon. Goemon is strong against Ice, but weak against Fire. Yusuke casted Icicle, but Lance dodged and summoned Male Corrin to use Fire Sword. Yusuke then tried to use Giant Slice, but Kirby dodged and hit Yusuke with a Parasol. Yusuke then stepped back and attempted to cast Great Haste, but was greeted with a red Denpa Man named Luka casting Great Chain on Yusuke in order to slow him down, which allowed Luigi to attack Yusuke with his Hammer. Yusuke then attempted Vicious Strike, but the group of 5 jumped over Yusuke's attack, and Dio summoned The World and performed a short Muda Rush on him. Yusuke then casted Hailstorm, but they escaped the area of effect, and Narancia summoned Aerosmith and dropped a grenade on Yusuke. Yusuke then prepared a counterattack, but it was wasted by Male Corrin casting Water Gun on Yusuke. Yusuke then summoned a Cognitive Joker and performed a Baton Pass. The Cognitive Joker tried to use Rising Slash, but Kirby cartwheeled out of the way, and destroyed the Cognition with his Hammer. Yusuke then attempted Mind Slice, but Luigi performed a Parry by rolling behind Yusuke, jumping into the air, and roundhouse kicked Yusuke in the back of the head. With Yusuke defeated, he dropped a key to the locked room behind him. When Lance grabbed the key, Yusuke got up and vowed to return someday. Lance then used the key on the door, freeing a woman with blonde pigtails and being rewarded with a kiss on the cheek.

???: Thanks for rescuing me! What is your name?

Lance: Lance Wall, and your's?

???: Ann Takamaki.

Narancia: That name sounds like that of a Phantom Thief! She's trying to trick you, Lance!

Ann: What are you on about? Like, sure, I USED to be Phantom Thief.

Lawrence: A lot like how us Denpa Men used to cause trouble, but we're now overthrowing our tyrannical leader.

Luigi: Wait, you're working on overthrowing your leader?

Ann: Yep! I was going to overthrow Joker, but that blue-haired creep locked me up in that dark and empty room.

They then went to a landing to the north and found 3 Fear Vials. When they got to the 4th deck landing, they found a series of chandeliers leading to a Idaten Ofuda.

Narancia: Leave this to me!

Narancia flawlessly went from chandelier to chandelier, collecting the Idaten Ofuda. However, a chandelier fell, and so did Narancia, resulting in him landing on the lower floor. They jumped down, helped Narancia up, and went through the east door. When they got into the next room, they saw a anthropomorphic black cat with a yellow scarf.