Egypt

When they got up from the sand, they saw thunderclouds and pyramids. When they got to the pyramids, they saw that they were lit up by torches. When they entered the pyramid, they were encountered by a Grimleal named Validar.

Validar: Well, look at what the cat dragged in. A bunch lowly beings trespassing in this pyramid! No one can stop me from resurrecting Grima and helping Joker bring ruin to this world!

Validar then summoned his Stand, 「Don't disturb this Biscuit」, which looks like a Miasmoros. Validar tried to fill the room with poisonous gas, but Lance used Metal This Way to steal Don't disturb this Biscuit from Validar.

Validar: How dare you!?

Lance: Don't fight like the dirty coward you are!

Validar then pulled out a Tome. Validar tried to use Rightful King, but was interrupted by a mysterious Denpa Man using Breath Seal.

Validar: Damn it! Why isn't this working!?

Luigi: Looks like your time is up, Validar!

Dio then eviscerated Validar with one punch from The World, perforating Validar in the process. With Validar defeated, the group of 5 scaled the stairs to the second floor, where they encountered Excellus.

Dio: Out of our way! Something tells me that you are in league with Ean and that "Joker" guy!

Excellus: Vampire scum like you don't scare me! Come at me, you insolent worms!

Excellus then transformed into something...mechanical. Lance can't put his finger on what it looks like. Excellus casted Fireball, but Lance dodged and awakened a Mirage. The Male Corrin. Lance then retaliated by casting Water Gun, since one of Excellus' weaknesses is Water. Excellus then casted Tiny Heal, but the healing was rectified by Kirby pinpointing another weakness, Ice. Excellus then casted Firecracker, but Luigi stepped out of the way, and attacked Excellus with his hammer. Excellus then switched weakness, with the weaknesses now being Electricity and Ice. Excellus then casted Whirlwind, but Dio dodged and used Freezing Touch, and debilitated Excellus for a bit. However, Excellus was able to grow back an arm with Medium Heal, which prompted Narancia to slash Excellus. Excellus then casted Explosion, but Lance stepped out of the blast range, and summoned Don't disturb the Biscuit to cast Poison Signal on Excellus. Excellus then switched to being weak to Fire and Earth, followed by Excellus casting Icicle, but Kirby dodged and used the Fire Ability to cast Fireball on Excellus. Excellus then self cured the poison, while recovering from injuries with another Medium Heal, but Luigi rectified half of the healing process by throwing a fireball. Excellus then casted Big Bang, but Dio teleported and threw a knife at Excellus. Now with Excellus defeated, they proceeded to the room of the pyramid, where they saw a Denpa Girl named Scarfa being possessed by Grima. Scarfa is a Light-Blue Denpa Girl, who resists Ice, but is weak to Fire, so Narancia fired a grenade from his Stand, Aerosmith, and Grima was ejected from Scarfa.

Grima: Prepare for your world to be ruined by my Stand, 「Bronze Red」!

Bronze Red has no ability, so it cannot bring any ruin. Dio then used The World to punch Bronze Red so hard, that Grima's soul exploded. Behind the remnants of the now exploded Grima was some sort of mountain lair, so the group of five made their way to the mountain lair by mounting a wyvern.

To be continued...