I land my broom on the muddy ground, seeing one of the twins run over to me, splashing mud as they ran. "Y/n, good job. Even though we lost." It was Fred.

"Don't remind me. Same to you, though. I'll be in the showers." 

~Fred's Pov~

Y/n walked to the changing rooms while everyone else went to the Hospital wing to see if Harry would live. He probably would, but Y/n and Oliver would have a fit if he didn't. 

After some time of watching Harry just lay in the hospital bed, he starts to move.

"He looks a bit peaky, doesn't he?" Ron said.

"Peaky?" George says.

"What do you expect? He fell over 100 feet." I add.

"Yeah, come on, Ron. Let's walk you off the Astronomy tower-"

"-and see what you look like." Ron just looked at the both of us and shook his head.

"Probably a right sight better than he normally does." Harry mumbled.

"Harry!" Squealed Hermione.

"Did we win?"

"No. They won fair in square. Even both Wood's admit it. Diggory demanded a rematch after he saw what happened, but the game was over. And they didn't allow it." I say.

"Where are they?"

"Still in the showers. We think they're trying to drown themselves."

"Sounds about right." He laughed. "Where's my broom?"

"That's the thing. No one could save it. Even Flitwick tried to fix it." Ron said, holding his broom wrapped up in a blanket, broken in thousands of peaces.

"Great." Said Harry, slumping back in his bed.

"Yeah." Ron sighed.

"Both Woods will be even more upset when they find out that you have to use an old broom now." I point out.

"Nah, Oliver will be more upset. Y/n will just want to do better herself to score more." Said George.

"True, sadly."

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

When most of us got tired, we decided to leave. Ron and Hermione said they would stay behind, so we just left them. It had stopped raining, but of course it had to happen after the match. We saw Y/n walking in from a courtyard that had led to a path to the pitch, and we all stopped. 

"There you are. Done trying to drown yourself?" I laughed.

"What? Drown my self? No." She said confused.

"That's surprising." Angelina laughed.

"Oh shut up." 

"You look hurt, you have some cuts on the side of your face. You should go to the hospital wing." Katie said.

"My arm hurts, someone flew into me."

"Was it one of us?"

"No, a Hufflepuff."

"We'll bring you to the hospital wing."

"No it's fine. You guys look tired."

"I'll come with you. You guys go to bed." I say, and everyone gives me a knowing look. I just roll my eyes and start walking. "Are you ok?"

"No, does it look like I am?"

"Sorry?" It came out more like a question, mainly because It's hard to tell if she's being sarcastic or being serious.

"I'm joking. My arm does hurt, though." 

As we walked in silents, she started talking out of nowhere. "I can't believe we lost."

"It's not your fault. Cedric wanted a rematch when he saw Harry on the ground. But the game was already over."

"Is he ok?"

"Harry? Yeah, he woke up when we were in there."

"That's good." We walked a few more steps, "Fred."

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Fred, I don't feel so good. I feel dizzy."

"Come on." She fell to the floor. Panicking, I picked her up and started running to the hospital wing. "Madam Pomfrey!"

"Oh dear, what happened?" She had me place her on a bed next to Harry.

"I was walking with her to come here, and s-she said she felt dizzy and fell." I said quickly, still panicking.

"Thank you for bringing her here. Did she say anything else?"

"When we first saw her, she said her arm hurt because someone flew into her during the game."

"Too many people get hurt in that sport. I say it shouldn't be allowed. I stay up late tending to all the players." She mumbled, rushing over to a cabinet full of medicine and placed a few things on the side table by Y/n's bed. "It's getting late. Come back tomorrow." 

≿━━𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫━━≾

I got back to my dorm and saw Lee sitting on the edge of his bed and George laying on his, talking about the Quidditch match.

"How do you feel about Lia taking your spot?"

"Like shit." Lee crossed his arms.

"You'll get over it."

"I don't think he'll ever forget about it." I shrugged.

"Rough game, huh?" Lee asked.

"Sure was. Made Y/n pass out." I say.

"WHAT?" Both boys yell.

"I was walking with her to the Hospital Wing and out of nowhere she said, 'Fred, Fred, I don't feel so good. I feel dizzy.' So then I tried getting her to walk, but she fell to the ground, so I had to pick her up and rush her to the Hospital wing."

"Is she ok?"

"I don't know. Madam Pomfrey told me to leave because it was late, and that I could come back in the morning."

"Then first thing in the morning we leave to see how Y/n is." Lee said concerned.

"Sounds like a plan."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆