"What? You don't like fish?"

"Meow! Meow, meow, meow, meow, meow!"

"Well, I'm sorry."

   So I hugged her and petted her again, and she calmed down.

"Meow!"

   I don't know why this cat is mixed up in here, but should I call the school anyway? It's against the school rules to keep pets in the dormitory, so after petting her for a while, I should let her go back to nature.

"... You are strangely fond of me."

"Nya~. "Nya~, nya~, nya~. Nya~, nya~, nya♡."

   I turned on the TV while petting the cat that was attached to me in a sweet way.
   The TV happened to be showing an animal program. There was a special feature on dogs, so I watched it and petted the cat.

"The host of the program introduced me to the dog."

   The Persian dog with cream-colored fur was introduced by the host of the program. By the way, the one I'm petting now is a common mixed-race cat.

   The Dog introduced in the program was pouting at her owner, but when she was petted, she started to love her owner and attached herself to her as if she was spoiling her. The Dogs cream-colored fur is a perfect match.

"It's a Dog that looks a lot like Nanase."

"Nyaaaaahhhh!"

       When I muttered unintentionally, the cat hugging me screamed as if angry.

"What?"

"Meow! Nya nya nya nya! Nya, nya, nya, nya! Nyannya, nyannya, nyannya!"

"You're jealous, aren't you?"

"..."

   I was surprised by the suddenness, but if that's the reason, she's really cute. I'd love to keep her.

"Sorry."

"Meow... Meow..."

   She was in a bad mood, clinging to my chest, but when I hugged her a little tighter, she was back to her normal mood.

"Meow "

   After playing with the scarlet cat for a while, my phone rang. I left the cat on the bed and picked up the phone to find Kei  calling me.

"Hello. Are you awake? Kiyotaka?"

"Oh, is that Kei?"

"Yeah. You promised to do something yesterday, but..."

"I know. It's about today's date, right?"

   I sat down on the bed where the cat was sitting, answering Kei on the phone.

"Nya?"

  "Who is that?"

   I was in the mood to show off to Kei .

"Kei, can we make a video call?"

"What? What's going on?"

"No, there's a stray cat that just came into my room. It's pretty cute and I want to show it."

"Seriously? I want to see it!"

   So I made a video call on my cell phone and hugged the cat beside me. It was rare to see Kei without her ponytail on the screen of the phone, and her skin was a little bit shiny, perhaps because she had just taken a shower.

"Wow it's cute,I love it!"

"Nyaaaaahhhh!"

   I'm not sure why but she seemed to be a little angry.