The Bucket List / Q&A

Start from the beginning

● For Draco: What are your thoughts on Muggles and Muggle-borns?

Draco: Neutral. I don't think about them often. I was raised to first hate them, and then re-educated otherwise. Neutral is the best I can manage right now.

● For Dumbledore: How would you compare the "canon" timeline where Rosie didn't exist vs the one where she did? With the information you now have, would you change anything if you went back to when she first came to Hogwarts?

Dumbledore: A comparison... The "canon," as you say, appears rather bleak. There are similarities, but the overall tone feels darker. If I were blessed by my knowledge now, I think the only difference I would have made would be to seek better counseling for Rosie regarding Lily's death. Survivor's guilt is a powerful thing, and it is a shame she could not overcome it.

● For Umbridge: What's the afterlife like?

In terms of this story where reincarnation is the norm, Umbridge is paying repentance in her next life. So... difficult? :)

● After the first, would Rosie and Tom continue to explore new worlds and universes?

Rosie: That's the plan.

● For Tom & Rosie: If the situation wasn't like this and you both could stay in the future, and if you ever got pregnant, p could you record when you would tell Sirius and Harry? Probably would be the best blackmail!

The question is kind of answered in the next couple of chapters. ^^

● For Sirius: Who did Tom remind you of or why did he look familiar to you

Sirius: Tom motherFUCKING RIDDLE APPARENTLY.

● For Rosie & Tom: How awkward was the morning after the first snog? Or was it just peaceful silence?

Tom: I assume you mean morning after we slept together. Snogging is only kissing.

Rosie: I didn't feel awkward. Did you?

Tom: Not really. More sore than anything. I did not anticipate how much of a work out it would be for my core.

Rosie: Yeah. The after part was fine.

Tom: Emphasis on after.

Rosie: Hehe...

Tom: She was very shy, I had to be very careful not to startle her.

Rosie: You make it sound like I was a frightened kitten or something.

Tom: ... The comparison is remarkably similar. Certainly squeaked a lot.

Rosie: Butthead.

(≖‿‿≖)ノ⌒●~*

THE BUCKET LIST (ORIGINAL)

Save Sirius. (C)

Destroy the locket (recruit Kreacher). (C)

Learn to fly. (C)

Find the cloak of invisibility. (C)

Become a badass thief and make shit tons of money. (C)

Learn martial arts. (C)

Recruit Fenris. (C)

Learn occlumency (likely books at Black House Kreacher can get. Can't think of a reason why they wouldn't have them). (C)

Master werewolf biology for future worgen army. (C)

Build werewolf army (possible conversion into worgens in honor of WoW? Praise be to Gilneas.) (C)