chapter eleven

"what is it?" chan looks at felix while he was still in shock.

"m-m-minho..." felix slowly looks at minho.

"what? what is it?"

"mom... mom... mom... dad... mom and dad..."

"what about mom and dad?"

"they... they're... they're alive" minho's eyes widen and they all look at felix.

"what!? how!?"

"they were found captured in some building... they're out now... and... and—" there's a knock on the door, felix looks towards the door, then back at minho.

"it's them minho"

"it is?" minho stands up and he slowly walks towards the door.

when he opens it, it is in fact their parents.

"mom.... dad.... how... how—"

"there's no time for this quickly go in" they come inside and the dad closes the door.

"come here my babies" the mom puts her arms out, felix and minho hug her.

"you've been kidnapped all this time!?" minho says and they both nod.

"that's why we rushed inside here, we finally escaped, I missed you guys so much" she says.

"we missed you too mom" felix says and she smiles then she hugs them again.

they look over to see chan, jisung, and hyunjin.

"hmmm I only know jisung, who are you two?" the dad says.

"I'm chan, felix's boyfriend" chan says, and they both look at him.

"he's handsome" she whispers into felix's ear.

"I know" he whispers back.

"I'm hyunjin, a friend of theirs" they both nod.

"jisung you've grown up" she says and jisung smiles.

"he's also my boyfriend now" they look at minho.

"you two" she smiles. "I'm proud of you both, you kept the house in shape and you managed to find a relationship"

suddenly there's a bang (chan) on the door, the parents freeze then they look at them and tell them to stay quiet.

"follow me" the dad says and they follow him to the back door, where they manage to run away.

"to the park!" they all start running to the park.

when they arrive they catch their breaths and sit down on the grass.

"I'm sorry to bring all of you guys into this" she says.

"it's okay mom, we're just so happy to see you again" felix says and minho nods.

"why did you guys even get kidnapped anyway?" minho asks, they look at each other then back at their kids.

"we've owed money for a long time... which explains why we're broke..." she says.

"to who? why?" felix asks.

"it's a long story... we'll tell you someday" the dad says. "but for right now what we can tell you is that if we get caught... we could be killed for real"

"I'm not gonna let that happen" felix says.

"me neither" minho says.

"can you at least tell us who so we know what we're looking for?" chan asks.