chapter five

"what?"

"do you want to come to my house? you know... to see the difference between our lifestyles"

"how about no"

"okay well... I won't force you but... you're always welcome"

"look I gotta go, minho, jisung and I are going to the movies, so bye" felix goes downstairs, chan follows him.

"let's go" minho gets up.

"wait! chan you wanna come with us? so felix won't be the third wheel because we're cute and shit" jisung says and felix gags.

"sounds fun, I haven't been to a real movie theater before"

"seriously?" felix looks at him.

"we have one at my house so it's weird without anyone there, it would be nice to see people in one"

"dude you're rich, just go any time"

"like I keep telling you, I wish I wasn't"

"the old married couple is bickering again" jisung says and minho chuckles.

"we're not a couple! and chan's not coming" felix walks to the door.

"just let him come!" jisung follows him.

"let me see... my rival going to the movies with me and friends... uh no!" felix opens the door and leaves.

"you can come" jisung whispers to him, and chan nods.

...

"okay sir, the ticket is 20,000 KRW" the lady working at the booth says.

felix sighs and looks down when he sees he only has 12,000.

"here you go, make that two tickets please" felix looks at chan, who hands the lady 40,000 KRW.

she hands chan the tickets and they catch up to minho and jisung.

"oooo he's paying for him!" jisung says and felix rolls his eyes.

"you know you didn't need to do that anyways" felix looks at chan.

"well you didn't have enough, I didn't want you feeling left out" minho and jisung let out oo's.

"will you two just go into the theater" felix starts pushing them.

when they go in, chan looks around as it looks different from the theater in his house.

it's bigger, and it's refreshing.

also because he has people to go with too.

"oh shit our seats are different!" jisung says.

"of course they are" felix rolls his eyes.

"come on let's go find our seats!" jisung grabs minho's hand and they separate from the other two.

felix sighs and he goes to his seat, chan follows him and sits in the seat next to him.

when the movie comes near its end, felix starts to get sleepy.

when chan looks over to see him asleep, he puts his head on his shoulder to let him sleep more comfortably.

when it does come to its end, jisung and minho see them and they gasp.

"minho take a photo!" jisung says and he takes out his phone to take a picture of the two.

"I'll use this as blackmail" jisung chuckles.

"really?" minho looks at him.

"maybe" he starts walking out of the theater and minho follows him.

felix eventually wakes up, and when he realized what happened he immediately perks up.

"you should've woke me up" felix walks out of the theater.

"why would I do that? I finally got my first romantic moment with you" chan mumbles as he follows felix out.

"did you get a good sleep?" minho looks at felix.

"why didn't you wake me up!?"

"because you two looked so cute!" jisung says.

"aish you" felix walks out of the building and they follow behind him.

"excuse me...?" there was a girl who came up to chan.

"yes?" chan looks at her.

"are you bang chan? the son of bang ryuseok and kim hanjin?"

"yes"

"oh! you're family's business has done so much good for our country! you're all so smart, and good looking to" she smiles and so does chan.

"well thank you"

"of course! I hope to see you around again" she waves goodbye.

"wow big whoop your parents own a business and you're rich so what?" felix crosses his arms.

"and that's one of the reasons why I wish I wasn't rich"

"why?"

"because people use me, I know she was after my money. like I said before... that's one of the reasons why I like you"

"okay well you don't have to keep saying it"

"saying what?"

"that you like me"

"but it's true"

"yeah well, whatever" felix walks away to the car.

"chan... I think there's something you should know" minho walks up to him.

—————————————