Realization Arc Part 1

???: It's time. Your turn.

You: Got it.

This is the moment. This is the moment you have been training for all these years.. All the training, suffering, and torturing, all for this moment. To fight against the Avengers.

You: Now, let's get their attention shall we?

You act as a weak civilian trapped in the middle of the street, and are sure to get their attention. They always priorities saving civilians before attacking. And the plan sure works, someone notified Hawkeye as you see him rushing towards you. You take this opportunity to stab him, leaving the Avengers with one less person for their team.

You take this chance as the Avengers are still clueless about their injured friend and head towards the next human target, the Black Widow.

You managed to fire a shot towards Black Widow and she came rushing towards you not caring about her injured wound. You two fight it out with you being the eventual winner. You left her lying on the streets as you head towards the center of the fight.

You: A few more to go... They always leave their human friends behind and at the edge. Fair enough, they are not as fast anyways.

By then, things are getting tougher, they realized that they are missing 2 of their teammates when they are not responding to them.

Tony: Can someone please check where Clint and Nat are? They are not responding.

Steve: Ok. I'll go check it out.

Wanda: No, I'll go, you continue evacuating the civilians.

You see a lone figure walking towards you.

You: Oh so they finally sent someone to find their precious friends...

Wanda: What have you done to them? Where are they?

You: So they have sent their new recruit. I don't have much information on you, but it should be alright. Do you want to experience that yourself as well?

Both of you are in the stance to fight. As you move forwards, Wanda unleashed her powers against you making you fall backwards.

Wanda: Pick a better opponent next time.

You: I could say the same to you.

As you unleashed similar power to her.

You: Ever fight against someone your own type? It hurts huh.

You fight intensively against Wanda concentrating all your might on her when suddenly you feel a sharp prick on your neck...

You: How dare you...
As you slowly close your eyes...

Steve: Have you found Clint and Nat?

Tony: Found them, they are injured but they should be alright.

Steve: Alright, bring them to the jet and let's go. We are done here. Wanda, are you alright?

Wanda: Yup

As you regain consciousness, you find yourself trapped in a cylindrical room. You scanned across the room, not finding any way out. You just lie on the floor waiting for the next opportunity to get out.

Tony: How old is she? She can't be more than 20 yrs old right?

Nat: Face can lie, just look at Steve.

Steve: Hey, it's different ok.

Nat: The question is why is she fighting and why did she not eliminate Clint and I when she had the chance to do so? She also did not use her powers against me and Clint, only against Wanda.

Wanda: I guess she fights fairly?

Everyone in the room looks at her with weird eyes

Wanda: I know I know, just saying.

Steve: Let's just go and take a look at our lovely little prisoner shall we?