"Hey did i tell you how pretty your hair looks like that." "T-thanks land."
________________________________

We pulled up and walked into the dojo. Sure i was a little nervous but it could be worse.

"Would you look who decided to grace us with her presence, hello little miss sunshine." Kreese said with a sarcastic smile.
"Heyyyy kreese." I stretched the y with a petty smile.

"H-hey kiara." I heard someone say behind me and turned to see aisha. "Hey isha!" I said with a smile wich caused her to ease up. " this is tory shes new here" "hey im kiara but you can call me kia, and this is landon." Landon waved at them then took off to the bathroom.

"Omg kiara! Hes so cute." "Yeah he is but dont you think its a little to soon?" "Woah woah woah slow your roll fox and freinds, yeah hes cute but that doesn't mean-"

"Hey kiara! Good to see you back, but um isnt it a bit to soon to bring your new boy-"Miguel said cutting him off "guys! Hes not my boyfriend".
________________________________
3rd person pov:

Kiara went to go take her clothes off and put her gi on but soon realized she forgot it and had no spare.

Eli walked in to the dojo and up to Miguel,Aisha and tory. "Sup dudes." "H-hey hawk. W-what are you doing hereee?" Miguel said in a high pitched nervous voice. "Haha dude very funny. Check out the new hair-" he cut himself off when he saw kiara.

Correction kiara in a bralette and spanks with red hair....and landon standing across from her. "Why is she here?" He asked the 3 of them.
"Dude, her dads our Sensei." Miguel answered his bestfreind.

Hawk missed kiara like crazy, he felt guilty about breaking up with her and he wished he could fix it but from what he heard through the grapevine kiara was shatered, and he knew that meant he hurt her. Bad.

"Class! Fall in." Kiaras spot was always in the front row right next to hawk but thats not what happened. She took one glance at the boy and switched spots with Aisha.
"Today your gonna spar. Sensei kreese is gonna   Choose your opponent and your gonna spar infront of the entire class." Johnny had things to do so he wouldnt be there. Landon watched as kiara sat on the mat and couldnt help the feeling he got making him blush. Landon felt bad for kiara but he felt even worse about the fact that he joined a dojo. Just not hers.

"Kiara and....kiara and hawk, you two are gonna spar." Kreese knew exactly what he was doing. He was going to take two of the best and turn them against eachother, make them compete for the spot of #1 fighter. He knew kiara had a big mouth, and he knew because of recent events that it would triger hawk.

Kiara sent a roundhouse kick and a jab to hawks face. He almost fell but caught himself on time and hawk went to sweep her feet but she stomped on his ankle mid sweep and pushed him to the floor as he groaned in pain

"Come on get up pussy." Kiara turned to walk back to her spot as he slowly stood up and mumbled something under his breath.
"What did you just say...lip" "you heard me you slut" "yup and proud of it." She pushed him back on the floor and started swinging on him.

"You stupid ,fucking,mother,fucking,cunt, shrimp dick-" "you sure weren't complaining about it a few weeks ago" he caught her fists mid punch and slid his tongue over his teeth as he smiled wickedly while Miguel grabbed her by her legs and tory and Aisha held her by her upper body in mid air. "IM GONNA KILL YOU HAWK!" "Miguel hold on to her legs tighter!" Aisha yelled at the boy.

hawk stood up and grabbed kiaras face but before he could say anything she snapped her teeth at his hand."kiara?! Did you just try to bite his hand?!" Tory asked with a giggle.