Draco Malfoy- Trying PART 2

Start from the beginning

I noticed he still had his boxers on and moved my hands to the top of his back moving down it slowly, feeling his hot skin. My hands arrived at the hem of his boxers and I teasingly ran my fingers along the hem.

Draco moaned as he moved to lick up and down the valley between my breasts.

I stuck my hand underneath his boxers and moved it slowly down his ass before coming up and slipping off his boxers. Draco wiggled the boxers off his body and moved to my stomach, below my navel, and leaving wet open-mouthed kisses down towards my heated core. I open my mouth and shut my eyes tightly in anticipation of what was going to happen.

He kissed along my pubic bone, no doubt leaving hickeys. He moved to the other side of my hips and trailed down the juncture between my thighs and hip. His hot breath spanned over my pussy and he neared it. He left a warm kiss on the top of my slit. He moved his hand to either side of my hips to hold my place and ran his tongue down the opening of my core, licking the leaked wetness my body produced. He stuck his tongue out and entered my pussy, finding my clit and running over it throwing me into pure euphoria, as I arched my back, a moan escaping my throat. He slid his tongue deeper into me and massaged my pussy lips with his warm tongue.

I was so close to cumming. He just had to stroke my clit a few more times and I would cum, but he stopped and my eyes flew open to see him moving towards my face, smirking.

'Not yet, darling.' He said in a seductive tone.

He kissed you on the lips roughly, with need and lust. I moved my hands down his front till I reached his dick, hard and throbbing. I gently enclosed his member in a fist and moved up to his tip and down to his base. I felt Draco closed his eyes and shiver at my touch.

'Fuck Y/N, I need you now.' Draco exclaimed.

He took his member to my core and moved the tip up and down my slit, gathering my cum.

'Are you ready?' Draco asked.

No words came out of my mouth so I nodded. In confirmation.

He pushed apart my lips and slowly and gently slid into my heat. The familiar burning sensation built up into my pussy and he moved deeper and deeper. My toes involuntarily curled into the mattress.

'Fuck.' I murmured.

His size filling me up and more. He stopped when he was hit deep into me.

'God, you are so tight for me Y/N.' Draco gasped.

He waited till I was ready to go further.

'Are you ok, princess? Tell me when you want me to move.' Draco asked, looking over me as he buried his head into the nook between my head and shoulder.

As the pain started to subside, I said,' Draco, please move.'

'Anything for you darling.'

Draco moved his hips so that he slid out of me, pausing before thrusting into me with a force. Hitting the back of my core, causing me to moan. Draco continued this at a slow pace.

'Faster Draco!' I exclaimed.

Draco immediately moved at a faster pace. Hitting my sweet spot, causing the knot at the base of my stomach to grow larger and larger. He continued to thrust into me, each time at a different angle. Draco moaned my name as I felt his cock violently throb inside me.

'Fuck I'm close Y/N, I want you to cum first.'

'Ok.' I managed to exclaim, knowing I was close.

I felt Draco's finger on my clit as he rubbed me up and down adding to the growing knot. I lost control of myself and dug my fingers into Draco's back as I felt myself cumming onto his cock.

I felt Draco shake and felt a warmth in my heat as Draco began to release himself inside me, filling me up with his cum. Draco moaned as I milked his cock.

Draco stopped moving and laid some of his body weight on me, laying his head between my breasts, panting together. I could feel his chest as it moved up and down, as he took in breaths of air and his rapid heartbeat.

Draco gently slipped out of me, pushing my legs up so that my pussy wouldn't lose any of his precious cum. He left a gentle kiss on my nose and then my forehead.

'I'll be right back, Princess.' He spoke.

I nodded as he got up to go to the bathroom. I pulled the blanket loosely over me as the air of the Scottish Highlands was making me shiver. He got back pretty quickly with a damp washcloth and gently peeled back the blankets and dabbed the back of my thighs and moved to the inside of my thighs trying to move my legs as least as possible. When he was finished, he moved my legs back up, smiled at me and kissed me softly on my knee.

'Soon, I promise.' He said softly, before getting off the bed to throw the washcloth in the washing.

When Draco returned, he went to the cupboard and slipped on a pair of boxers and black sweats, going to my side of the cupboard he picked out a pair of comfortable panties and one of his sweaters, knowing I wanted the comfort of his big sweater.

Draco slipped in the bed next to me and helped me put on my pair of panties and his sweater, before putting on his own clothes.

He moved next to me and pulled me to his chest.

'I love you Y/N, no matter what. You know that right?'

I looked at him, his beautiful eyes looking deep into mines, his platinum hair falling over his forehead, and nodded.

'I know Draco, and I love you too, no matter what.'

To that, he smiled and pulled me even closer so that I was on his chest with his hand wrapped around my body. The feel of his chest on my face, the smell of his cologne, and the sound of his now even heartbeat, overriding my senses as the exhaustion of the day's activities overcame me and I fell into a restful slumber.