... Where are we?? - Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

"That's a fair reason, but can't you see that they were obviously trying to help?!"

Killua said nothing.

"Go apologize!" Gon looked at killua angrily.

Killua then looked at the ground mumbling before getting up and walking towards blueberry, who in response slightly backed up.

Killua bowed down and tried to be as respectful as possible "I'm sorry for acting rude against you as you were only concerned about his safety, I apologize for hissing at you and calling you a blueberry looking bitch."

He then looked up with one of the angriest glares he'd ever produced and went over to the yellow creature."I'm sorry for cutting one of your tentacles off."
He then stuck his tongue and ran towards Gon.

Killua tried to grab Gon but Gon didn't let him touch him, so Killua begrudgingly jumped up into a tree. Gon was far more interested in the octopus.

"So much for catching fish." A green haired kid complained.

Gon walked to the yellow octopus and stared it straight in the face, in response he got a green and yellow striped face.

"WoAH!" Gon started in amazement

"KILLUA LOOK HIS FACE CHANGED COLOURS!" Gon turned towards his friend with the most marvelled expression on his face "DID YOU SEE??"

killua looked fed up "Of course I saw idiot! I'm only this far away!" He turned his head away and examined the students.

There's one with red hair, four with orange hair, eight with black hair, one with dark purple hair, two with green hair, two with blond hair, two with dark purple/maroon hair, one with white & black hair, one with blue hair, three with brown hair and one half tone kid.

Gon looked back at the octopus. He sniffed it.
"Huh.. you smell sweet.. are octopuses meant to smell sweet?"

The octopus's face turned red.

"wAaA??" Gon backed up "Did I say something wroNGG??!!"

Killua jumped down and grabbed Gon before jumping back up to the tree he was chilling in, he made sure to lock Gon down as he started to squirm about.

The purple haired girl started to speak to the teacher
"Koro-sensei! Please calm down, I'm sure he didn't meant it, he still seems young so please don't get mad at him!!"

The octopuses face went back to being yellow. "Thank you Manami."

"Killua!! let meH DOwnnn!!" Gon whined, squirming in killua's grasp

"No! We don't even know who these people are or how we got here!" Killua protested to Gon's dismay.

"Well, we're not gunna find out when we're stuck up here!!" Gon argued, not noticing the large group of students staring at the bickering children.

The octopus finally decided to interject before this got out of hand, "Now now children, we are not here to harm you if that is your concern. If you need it, we may be able to help."

Killua glares at the creature is suspicion before receiving a relatively hard hit to the back of the head.

"OwwW!!" He shouts as he loosens his grip on his spikey haired friend. Gon takes this opportunity to leap out of Killua's grasp.

"Go~onn!! What was that forr??" He shouted while furiously rubbing the back of his skull, watching his friend fall to the ground.

Gon landed and looked back up at Killua, pouting.
"That's for not letting me go! Plus, I think we should listen to the octopus because it might be able to actually help us!" Gon argumentatively stated in a desperate attempt to get Killua to go along with him.