Leaving

It would take around 53 hours to go with bus in LA. They were prepared with food, as for clothes, Bella had only a few. They woke up at 5am, chucky was the first one.

Bella went in the bathroom and changed. They would definitely be looking around for her already. She took a pair of scissors. Her hair fell to her shoulders, but she cut them. Shorter. She stared for a bit and than took out her lipstick and mascara. She did a little makeup, and since she never really put any makeup on, she looked quite different.

"Shit, what the heck happened to you?" Chucky stared at her. She simply glared at him.

"Well, there are people lookin' for me. You don't wanna risk do you?" She said.

They got out of the apartment and headed took an Uber to the bus stop.

(Let's fast forward this to the end of the ride)

It would take one more hour to go there. These 3 days had been awful. They had stopped by a motel where they stood one night and got up in the morning. Anyway, Bella had seen her face in the news a lot. She even had to hide chucky, and get some paint from the co-worker to paint her bangs.

Bella woke up by a loud voice.

"Dear passengers, our ride in near the end. Please don't forget to take your bags."

Bella just rolled her eyes. They stopped around 5 minutes later. She got up and held chucky near her. She had lived here in California, but they were in LA. And that place was huge-huge.

She found a motel to spend the next few days. A cheap motel, because chucky told her that no one would check there.

"Well. I'm impressed. We came here in LA without being questioned by the police." Chucky stretched his arms. Bella let a tear go, and Chucky saw this. "And why are you crying, toots?" He said, angry.

"I miss mom and Krist." She sniffed and sat in the bed. Chucky rolled his eyes at her. He couldn't believe it. Come on now.

"Kid, if I get in Andy's fucking body, I'll send you straight to Chicago. Just help me out now."Chucky said, hoping to stop her from her cries. She didn't stop, and he was not in mood to fight. He got up and placed a hand in her shoulder. " okay, hear me out. You're gonna see them again. Okay? I ain't lying. Just don't cry now."

"Thanks." Bella said, suddenly hugging him.

Chucky POV:

Wait-did she... Hugged me? Why did she do that? I had no choice here except hugging her back, but... No one has hugged me for years. Dammit, I had forgot how this feels like.

She smells good. Very good. I let go of her, I ain't tryna make this emotional. Or something. Like, I'm a killer Bella, you better don't-

Like, she won't catch feelings? Right? Why would she? Again, the only person who ever loved me was Tiffany. And Glen probably. She won't fucking fall in love, this would simply be pathetic. Girls like this want tall, handsome guys. Not a doll.

Bella's POV:

I had the urge to hug him and I did so.
I don't know why. I just felt like hugging him. We stayed like that for a little bit.

Then I got up and so went the night and the few days. He was already searching around for Andy, and until now, no tracks. How long would this go? With what we had seen, everyone was afraid that I was actually dead.

Author POV:

"Breaking news. No sings of 18 years old girl, Bella Norris. The police in Illinois is searching everywhere, while we are afraid for the worst to have already happened. She has shoulder-length brunette hair, around 5'7, the last time she was seen she was wearing blue shorts and black t shirt, also white trainers. If you have any news or if you see her, please contact 911. She might be in danger." Chucky scrolled through channels. No sings of Andy and Illinois was woken up by Bella. If they got in their tracks, Bella would be taken immediately. And he? He'd end up in jail.

What then?

(I'm sorry, this chapter is kinda short but I didn't knew what to write! ;-; anyway, I'll start a book about other slashers x reader I'm planning to do ghostface or Brahms Heelshire. Bye!)