Where is my daughter?

Linda's POV:

It's been an hour since Bella left. I'm panicked right now, the grocery store is just down the street. Where can this girl be? I called her, but it says that she can't response right now. I better go look for her.

(Two hours later)

Nowhere! She's nowhere! I called Jennifer and I went to the grocery store too, but Andrew said she hadn't been there all day. Krist is also crying. We called the police, but they said we can't report until 48 hours. Rubbish! My daughter is nowhere!

I sat on the sofa crying. As I've heard for enough kidnappers, serial killers or sex offenders. Okay, I should not think about this. Jennifer brought her kids here, so they could cheer Krist up.

"Dear god! Where could an 18 years old girl go? Just like she vanished in thin air." Jennifer commented, texting her mother if she could help us. I just cried silently. This is when a detail, stupid, came to my mind. How it comes I haven't seen that red haired doll around? Krist doesn't let go of it. Talking about Krist...

"Mommy?" Krist said "did sister took Chucky?"

"I don't know." I said, sharply.

"Wait, what do you mean with Chucky?" Jennifer asked, looking at Krist. I looked at her and I explained that she had a doll named Chucky.

"This doll?" Jennifer said, showing a picture. Her eyes were full of fear and panic.

"Yes" Krist said smiling. Meanwhile Jennifer covered her mouth with her hand. She backed up and a tear escaped her eye.

Author's POV:

"What? What's happening? Jennifer?" Linda said, panicked. Jake, Jennifer's son came in the room too and got scared.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Krist, did he told you to call him Chucky?" Jennifer asked again. Krist nodded. "Linda... " Jennifer locked eyes with Linda.

"What?" Linda asked scared.

"If Bella is with that doll... " Jennifer gulped "your daughter is with Charles Lee Ray."

"What?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?" Linda snapped, getting up. Krist and Jake started shaking in fear from the tension, while Jennifer got up too.

"Charles Lee Ray is also known as Chucky. When he got killed, he used voodoo to transfer his soul into a good guy doll. There isn't any other way how krist could have imagined this. She's 10. All I'm saying is that we gotta find Bella. He's dangerous. As much that Bella is near him, as bad for her. He will drive her mad and make him like her. Or worse!" Jennifer said, while pointing at a picture of Andy that she had.

Linda fell on her knees. Jennifer tried to calm her down. Wherever Bella was, for sure, she wasn't safe.

Bella's POV:

We walked around for awhile. I couldn't talk to him, I just stared at the way. He told me the directions. We soon arrived to what he said that it was his old house. Well fuck that, this place was older than my grandma.

After we set up and ate, I finally got the urge to ask him.

"Chucky?" I asked softly, not wanting to get in his nerves.

"Hm?" He said.

"How will we go in LA? My mom has probably called the police by now. They must be looking for me."

"Firstly, you're in Chicago. They can only look for you after 48 hours. You took your passport right?" He looked at me. I nodded quickly. "Well, we gonna go in LA then. Get ready. We gonna leave tomorrow."

"What then?" I asked. What would happen then? Where would I go? And if his plan doesn't work, what will I do? He will kill me. Me and my family.

"We'll see. If I like you, you're going back home. Now stop asking questions. Just calm down. It's gonna work." He said, sounding more comforting. I don't know how, but I fell asleep in the couch.... With him.

(Morning)

....

(Chucky's POV)

I woke up. Damn it, it must be late. I felt some type of height on my shoulder so I turned around. She was sleeping in the same couch as me. I can't say she's annoying, but when she's sleeping and not asking stupid questions, she's way more fun. Talking bout fun. I got up carefully and I checked the time. It was 6:30 in the morning. I looked at her.

She was around 5'6. And she had hell of a body. I sat down by her side. Dammit, young chicks. Tiffany had this type of body too, but I can easily say that Bella or Belle, whatever, has bigger boobs. She's 18, so I ain't worried about pedophilia or however the fuck they call that. But anyway.

Why am I even thinking about this? I gotta find Andy or get back in my body somehow, I don't have time for romance. I never had anyway.

Normal POV:

Bella woke up in an unfamiliar room. She jumped when she saw Chucky sitting by her side, staring at her body?

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, you pervert! What are you staring at?" Bella got up, raising her eyebrows and covering her chest.

"Calm down, toots. I wasn't even staring at ya." Chucky said, and smirked down at her.

"You weren't? I may have gotten assaulted in my sleep, how am I supposed to stay near you now?" Bella raised her voice, making Chucky to galre at her.

"Simple. If you're a virgin, go and see if you're bleeding." He jokingly said and Bella rolled her eyes at him. "But no, I haven't fucking done that. I'm evil but not to that point."

"What a relief" Bella's voice was filled with sarcasm. She got up and looked around. "I need to use the toilet and to change." She said. Chucky pointeda t a room where Bella went. The water wasn't really warm, but it did it's job. She got out after five or ten minutes. It was summer, so she had to wear shorts. They were comfortable.

"And why the fuck are you dressed like a slut?" Chucky sneered at her. She looked at him in confusion.

"I'm sorry to ruin it to you, but breaking news, it's hot as hell out there. I'm not planning to get cooked alive." She said.

"I'm sorry to ruin it to you, but don't be surprised if you get kidnapped or assaulted. There are plenty of creeps around." Chucky said, staring at her legs.

"Guess which creep did I get." Bella chuckled as she got her bag. "Leaving or..?"

"Leaving. Come on." He said and got out. "Call an Uber."