My Love I Love You

Dear Jewelianna,

Baby, I've been hearing things and I don't like it. Look I never really truly said this before. Might have mentally but not verbally.

I love you. I love everything about you. And everything that you do makes me love you more.

And I heard that you're having anxiety. Social anxiety and sweetie it's okay. It'll be okay. Everything will be okay. Trust me. I know it's hard. And I know you're going to be in a new school but don't think about that. Think about something positive.

Like remember when we were in your room? We was eating chocolate like mad and  was looking at the Maze, Hunger Games, Divergent and that movie that you love alot, Harry Potter? Just think about that. Think about you and m e being together on bed cuddling.

I bet you that it'll at least relax you. But remember what I say.. that " Stuck on a roller coaster, Can't get off this ride " it was a meaning. It means that yeah you'll have those anxieties and will never stop having them. But if you believe in yourself and believe that you can do whatever you want to then it can start moving again.

Just remember my touch. My love. My kisses, hugs, cuddles, comforting. Just remember everything that we used to do when we was physically together. Cause I do. And it gets me through the day so many times.

Just talk to people. Anyone but don't let them see that you're afraid of them. Ever. I know you're a strong girl and that's what I love about you. So show them how my princess really works out there.

I love you so much my beautiful princess and don't ever forget that when you are down. I'll see you again soon when I'm out for the semester.

Love,
Cedric Diggory ❤️

C3DR1CD1GG0RY