Beerus: You should know, I'm not satisfied either. At least, not yet.

Goki: Oh yeah, why is that?

Beerus: I still haven't come close to use my full power.

Goki: Oh, that makes sense. I've been going at about 70% myself.

Beerus gained a shocked look on his face.

Beerus: What?! You're holding back?!

Beerus got anger and got ready to resume the fight.

Beerus: Alright fine! Let's see how you deal with this speed!

He ran at me. He jumped up and tried to kick me. I blocked it and tried to counter him. Beerus jumped back and lunges forward, elbowing me. Beerus head butted me, sending me back a few feet. He rushed at me, putting me on the defensive.

Beerus: Are you taking me serious now?!

I tried to punch him, but Beerus jumped back. I jumped forward at him.

Goki: You're about to find out!

Beerus elbowed me in the face. I got sent back. He kicked me up. I landed on the ceiling. I used instant transmission and teleported behind Beerus. He turned around and looked shocked. I flew up at him and kicked him away. I used instant transmission again and went behind Beerus again. I punched him hard on his back and flew past him. Beerus gasped for air. He quickly recovered and started to yell in anger. A bunch of ki blasts came from his body.

Goki: I see we're using blasts now!

Beerus: This no game you're trying to live!

I started to jump around, trying to dodge Beerus's blasts and falling debris. I saw a bunch of huge rocks falling at me. I punched and kicked them to break them. More and more came at me. I started to get buried at m the rubble. I tried to struggle out. I started to get mad.

Goki: I will not let you destroy my WOOOOOORLD!!!

I powered up and flew right out of the rubble. I flew out of the underground cave and into the sky. I looked down and saw Beerus chasing me. Me and Beerus clashed attacks. I got under him and punched him in the stomach, sending him up higher and through some clouds. I flew higher and into space. Beerus looked down at me and got in front of me. We punched each other, trading blows.

Goki: I've got a ki blast for you!

I punched him away.

Beerus: Go ahead. Give it your best shot.

I started to use instant transmission all around the place. Beerus tried to keep track of where I was going. I got behind him and quickly charged a Kamehameha.

Goki: HAAAAA!!!

I threw my hands forward and my Kamehameha hit Beerus, completely covering him. I stopped my blast and didn't see Beerus anywhere. I looked behind me and saw Beerus holding up a huge ball of ki.

Beerus: My turn!

He threw down at me. I put my hands up and caught it. It hurts to touch. The ball slowly started to push me back. If this hits the earth, it's as good as gone!

Beerus: I'm surprised you haven't realized it yet!

Goki: Realized what?!

Beerus: That your god power ran out sometime ago!

Wait, what?! I looked at myself and realized that I'm only in Super Saiyan.

Goki: How have I been able to fight you?!

Beerus: It seems like your body learned from the experience. Merely having that power pushed you to new heights. Even without the god power, you've surpassed it! Congratulations, this power is now yours!

Goki: If only I could be happy about it!

Beerus: You should be!

I felt my arms getting weaker. I kept them up and tried to push the ball back.

Goki: Just one problem! This energy blast! If I don't stop it then it will do some major damage!

Beerus: Give up and accept your planet's fate!

Beerus shot a blast from his finger and it hit the ball, making it way bigger. It started to hurt like hell. I felt myself drop out of my Super Saiyan form. I closed my eyes and started to lose my consciousness. Is this really how it ends? With me dying, along with everyone on earth? I can't give up! Everyone is counting on me! I have to win!

Goki: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!

I powered up as much as I can. I released all the ki in my body and was able to get rid of Beerus's ki blast. I did it. I got rid of it. I took a few deep breaths.

Beerus: What was that power?

Goki: I... Don't know.

Beerus: You don't know? You're an interesting creature.

Beerus raised his hand up and a dark purple energy surrounded him. The energy went away and he lowered his arm.

Goki: What? Why did you stop?

Beerus: I want to hear you say that you lost to me.

I laughed a little and rubbed the back of my head.

Goki: I admit defeat. I couldn't beat you.

I felt my eyes get heavy. I closed them and started to fall. I can't stop myself and I went unconscious.

(Readers POV)

I was looking up at the sky. There was this huge orange ki ball, but it got destroyed. Did Goki do it. I looked more and saw something falling. I looked closely and it's Goki! I flew up and caught her in my arms. She knocked out. I landed back on the boat.

(Y/N): Did she do it?

She slowly opened her eyes and groaned. I saw Beerus land on the boat. Crap! She didn't beat him!

Beerus: That was the most fun I've had in awhile.

Beerus raised his hand and a ki blast formed.

Beerus: Time to destroy earth.

Everyone looked worried. I closed my eyes and waited to see King Kai again. I heard snoring. I opened my eyes and saw Beerus asleep.

Whis: Oh my. It would appear that his fight with Goki drained him from his energy.

Whis walked up next to the sleeping cat.

Whis: It seems he won't be able to destroy earth.

Whis formed a bubble around Beerus.

Whis: We will be leaving now. Thank you all for the great time!

A beam of light appeared fromWhis and it went up into the sky. It disappeared, along with Whis and Beerus.

(Y/N): We're... Alive.

(Chapter 6 end)