The Panic

After ending the call with your sister, you begin to panic.

*what do I do? do I reply? What if people I know see it? What the fuck is happening?*

You think to yourself as you begin to feel the stares in your direction.
You see a young man in his 20's start to approach you.

*what do I say?*

He stands on the opposite side of the table leaning on the chair.

"Hi there"
Y/N: "hi, can I help?"
"Have you by any chance been on social media, your all over it as Lando Norris' girlfriend. Are the rumours true?"

He's holding a phone recording you

Y/N: "no I've never even met Lando Norris"

You say confused as he lowers his phone. He nods his head as he leaves the table without saying anything.

Second Free Practice

As the second practice begins you feel more relaxed. Again you go stand on the balcony above the McLaren garage, where Lando is most likely to be. Your phone hasn't stopped going off, from text from ex friends who all of a sudden what to be besties to hundreds of randoms following all your Instagram. You wonder how everyone found you.

*it's not like I'm tagged. How would anyone know that's me?*

You open up Twitter, looking up #landonorris

Your feed is flooded with pictures or you, your Instagram, blog, photos taken from behind, side and front while you've been in the Paddock.

You walk into the Paddock

Y/N: "excuse me! I am not Lando Norris' girlfriend! Just wanted to clarify that"

Everybody stares as you walk to the door.

You exit the Paddock and feel embarrassed with what you just did. You leave early only missing the end of second practice. You take a walk back to your hotel and fall on the bed the minute your back.

Meanwhile, back at the track, After the second practice, interviews and press is done, Lando walks upstairs to the paddock wondering if you are still there. He walks up to the staff and asks

L: "hey, have you seen a young girl, wearing a blue and white dress?"
: "yeh, she left after telling everyone she wasn't Lando Norris' girlfriend, don't know what that was about"
L: "oh right, thank you"

Lando questions what he's done as he walks back to the garage.