Race day

The next morning you wake up with millions of texts and calls from friends and family, your Twitter is blowing up as pictures of you and Lando from last night we're sent around. You put your head in your pillow and scream.
You get up and get ready for the race.

You get into the Paddock and sit down waiting for the race to start. You see everyone stare at you when you walk in.

Lando starts on the front line, he gets a really good start and holds his second place. The race goes on as he moved back down into third. As it comes to the end of the race he overtakes Hamilton and moves back up into second. Two laps left and he still hold second. You get a tap on the shoulder from Charlotte who was sent to find you.

C: "Lando asked if he was going to be on the podium, he wanted you there"

You smile as you feel the butterflies in your stomach. You follow Charlotte as she takes you to the McLaren garage. When you get there you are welcomed in by Lando's personal trainer, Jon and the team principal, Zak Brown.

Z: "you must be the famous y/n"
Y/N: "I am indeed, nice to meet you!"
J: "I'm Jon"
Y/N: "Lando told me loads about you!"
J: "all good things I hope! Come join us, the race will end soon"

You follow Charlotte, Zak and Jon to the front of the garage where their is a big screen watching the race. All the engineers jump up to stand at the side of the track as Lando comes speeding by gaining second place. You and Charlotte celebrate with a huge hug.

C: "come with me to see Lando when he comes out!"

You follow Charlotte to the finishing line where Max, Lando and Perez are parked up. Lando jumps out the car as there is a huge cheer from the crown. You get goosebumps as he comes over. He jumps on top of all the McLaren workers, gives Zak and Charlotte a fist bump and finally gets to you.

L: "what a sight for sore eyes!" He says as he wraps his arms around you over the barrier. Your speechless. He places his hand on your cheek as he slowly rubs it with his thumb.

Very shortly you stand below him as he stands on the podium in 2nd place. You post it all over your Instagram story as your in awe of him. He sprays champagne all over you as you hair become wet and sticky.

After a while your invited back to the McLaren motor home. Again your welcomed by Charlotte and she takes you up to Lando's room. She knocks on the door

C: "I have a present for you!" She says as she walks in showing you off.

Y/N: "hey!! You did AMAZING" you say as you go give him a hug.
C: "I'll leave you two"
L: "see you later Charlotte" Lando turns to you, "hey, so what you doing tonight?"
You notice how shy he gets, he plucks up the courage to ask you, "everyone is getting together tonight to celebrate the win, it's just at the hotel we were at. Anyway I just wanted to ask you if you wanted t-"
Y/N cutting in : "yes, if you were asking be if I want to come, I would love to"
Lando smiles at you and laughs
L: "cool, I'll pick you up at 7?"
Y/N: "that sounds perfect"

You both smile at each other as he steps closer to you, he places his hand on your waist as you can feel his body pressing against yours. His other hand rises as it leans against your cheek, his thumb rubs your cheek as he gets close and closer. You take your hand and place it on the back of his neck, feeling his fluffy hair. Your faces come together and he whispers to you
L: "you are the most beautiful person I've ever seen"
You smile as his lips touch yours, the whole room feels like it's spinning, it feels like your the only people in the world in that moment of time. You feel his tongue press against yours. Just at the there is a knock at the door and your faces pull away.

You and Lando stand in the room with a huge grin on both your faces, Charlotte comes in, she looks at Lando and says
C: "you've got an interview, you coming?"
L: "yeh two seconds"
C: "I'll wait outside"
Charlotte leaves the room and Lando turns to you,
Y/N: "I'm gonna go, that okay?"
L: "well I'm not holding you hostage so I think that will be fine"
You both laugh and smile
L: "you can stay if you want"
Y/N: "stay!" You say with a laugh "I need to go get ready for my date!"

Three weeks of July जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें