𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗻𝗼𝘄.

Techno's POV.

Y/n's face went pale and he fell limp infront of me.

I ran to the masked man who stood over y/n with my sword raised high above my shoulder and swung at him with fill force.

Although I expect it to slice him right in the chest he still block my blade. He now had the sword that he plunged in y/n'a stomach in his hand, stopping my blade from piercing his skin deep.

But how? How was this possible? For I moment I glaces at y/n's limp body and saw that the pitch black blade was no longer there. Dream had somehow magically transported the sword fork y/n's body to his hand.

I look back at the blank smile mask and swung my blade again. He once again stopped the blade at ease.

I felt my body numb as I squeezed tighter on my sword and continuing to swing at him as he continued to counter me.

Each time our blades clashed together it made at eerie ring that did not sound like the usual ring of swords.

I started pushed forward with my footwork, forcing dream backwards. I could notice on his stance he was beginning to become nervous and unsure, second guessing his movements.

I started making my movements harsher and quicker, trembling him back. I swung at his shoulder, he barley blocked it. It was getting dangerously close to him, he was getting tired.

I continued to push him back, still focused on my blade. Our blades met close to his face and I used my sword to push his around in a circle, leading both of our blades to ground then to the side, making it hard to grip for Dream, causing him to push off.

He tripped back then stop at the edge of a small ledge. I walk towards the masked man with my sword pointed at his face.

"This is for kidnapping kasumi." I swung my sword at his hand causing his black sword to fall out of his hand and damaging his hand, making him groan.

"This is for holding us hostage." I grab his shift and point my blade at his throat making him choke with the sharp tip pressed against his neck.

"This is for harming y/n" my voice hissed at that last line as I sliced my sword across his white mask and pushed him off the ledge.

The fall from the ledge wouldn't kill him, but depending on how my sword damaged his face, he could.

Shit, y/n he's still on the ground.

Before I could see the harm I've done to dream I immediately turn around and sprint to y/n.

He wasn't far, but still on the ground and bleeding heavily.

I quickly crouched on the ground and rolled his body upwards.

His face was pale but he was still breathing. It was a miracle he hasn't bleed out by now.

I needed to get back to the horse, there was bandages and other stuff that I could use to stop the bleeding.

I need to head back to kasumi first.

I had left kasumi not to far away, I could go to him and leave y/n with him then go find the horse.

There's no way I could find the horse again it had to run off.

I look down at y/n's face.

He looks so dead. His eyelids covered his e/c eyes, his lips look almost blue, his s/c skin didn't look as lively as before.

His smile was gone.

But he was still breathing, one of the only signs that he was still alive.

I press on his open wound harder trying To stop the bleeding.

I needed to get y/n to kasumi.

I rip my sleeve up more and tie it tight around y/n's waist, covering his wound.

I then wrap my arms under y/n's legs and under his shoulders.

I pick up y/n bridal style. He lay limp in my arms has I began walking to the area where I left kasumi.

His breathing was beginning to slow as I was beginning panic.

I ran with y/n in my arms though the thick forest until I could see kasumi's bright orange hair.

"KASUMI!" I yelled as the blind boy tilted his head towards me.

"Techno? What's wrong? Is y/n with you?!" Kasumi said sitting down underneath a tree with his body leaned towards me.

I crouched down infront of kasumi and carefully placed y/n down.

I placed my hand on kasumi's shoulder "Y/n is badly hurt- ok? And I- there are bandages with the horse I need to go find it, ok?" I stuttered over my words.

"WHAT?" Kasumi's immediately began to panic. "WHAT HAPPENED?! IS HE ALRIGHT? IS HE ALIVE." Kasumi's shouted in panic.

"You need to calm down! He's alive but he won't be alright if I don't get him proper bandaging, ok? So I need you to stay here- with him, until I- I come back with the horse."

"How am I supposed to protect him!? I-I- can't see anything Technoblade! How will I know if he's ok!?" The blind boy continued to panic.

"I know- but I need to find the horse and we can't leave him alone. So you need to press down on his wound-" I grabbed Kasumi's hand and placed it over top y/n's wound. "And hold down until I come back- but don't press to hard-"

"I know how to put pressure on a wound." Kasumi interrupted. "But what if someone comes and attacks us? Or- or an animal comes by?!"

"I-I don't know, just stay has quiet has possible, ok?" I directed Kasumi.

"I- ok, yeah I can do that." He muttered.

"Good. I'm going to go find the horse, outlet pressure on his wound." I said before standing up and walking off.

...

Kasumi pov:

I hear Technoblade footsteps fade away as I sit there alone with y/n.

I hold him close pressing down on his stomach.

I sit in silence, listening to y/n's hitched breath.

The wind blows against my face.

I hear birds and squirrels scavenging for food.

I can feel y/n's pulse against his wound.

I hope that he is going to be alright.

Everything has never been this loud before.

...

This chapter was LAZY HAS HELL.
That's right I made you wait almost a month for that garbage chapter. I'm not motivated to finish this but I don't want to give up on it so I'm forcing my brain into doing it.

-trashbag and alabaster