𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆'𝗿𝗲 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲

...

Y/n POV

It had gotten dark again.

So me and kasumi were tired so we set up camp and went to sleep.

I let my head rest into a slumber. But as I close my eyes A moment later I open my eyes to see I'm alone.

I'm in the forest but kasumi was no where to be seen.

I was sitting on the the horse surrounded by trees.

I look around frantically for about a minute, until I hear a deep monotone voice behind me.

I whipped my head around to see the familiar salmon haired prince.

I turn my horse to face him.

He was also riding a horse and had a look of relief and determination.

"I- how are you here- where is here." I stuttered.

"It doesn't matter now y/n, because I found you." He replies with a small grin.

"What does mean and how did you find me... me and kasumi escaped-" I muttered.

"You did and now I found you. Do you know that means?" He narrowed his eyes.

"W-what?"

"You Are going to be executed."

I feel something grabbing my shoulders and yanking me off my horse into the ground.

But instead of hitting the ground I continued to be pulled into a void.

"Y/N WAKE UP YOU N/N"

I jerk upwards and hit my head on something hard.

"OW." Yelled the familiar voice.

I look to where the voice came from to see kasumi holding his head.

"YOU JUST BONKED MY HEAD OWW." Barked kasumi.

I feel the pain on my head to.

"Oh ow, sorry." I hushed.

"You suck." Kasumi hissed.

"hey! I said I was sorry!" I scoffed.

"Yeah, whatever y/n. We slept a long time we need to get moving if we want to get to the gates before they close tomorrow."

"Wait it closes tomorrow?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah did you see the moon last night? It was nearly full." He stood up and walked towards the horse.

"I guess I didn't..." I stood up and walked towards the horse as well.

(𝚙𝚘𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙)

We have been travelling for another 2 hours and I notice the leaves have began fallen.