𝗠𝗮𝘂𝘃𝗲

𝚃𝚠: 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜?

...

Y/n POV

"Cmon we have a journey to make." He started.

I glared at him.

"Since you somehow lost your horse, we are all going to have to ride on my horse." He stated, leading our ropes towards his horse in the distance.

Kasumi struggled to followed the way Technoblade was pulling the rope.

Techno turned around when kasumi almost fell.

"What's wrong with him?" Techno asked?

I glared at him again and techno notice how kasumi wasn't staring at him at all.

He rolled his eyes and grunted, then walking over to me to move the fabric off my mouth.

"He's blind asshole!" I barked at him and kasumi titled his head towards my direction.

"What?! How?" He raised a brow.

"I don't know, maybe because one of your stupid soldiers hit his head on a rock." I hissed.

"Yes, of course." He rolled his eyes sarcastically and tighten the fabric back around my mouth.

He dragged us to his horse.

"Since kasumi's blind he'll sit in the front and I'll sit in the middle, you'll sit behind me." Techno said tying kasumi's rope to the horse saddle.

Kasumi was shaking and his tail was twitching ferociously.

Techno helped kasumi on to the horse and I swear if he didn't have his mouth covered he would of straight up bit Technoblade.

Techno then climbed up on his horse and then looked at me.

"Cmon y/n, there's no where to run." He stated.

I gave him another glare and walked over to the horse, climbing on.

Techno then grabbed my rope and tied it to the back of the saddle.

He kicked his horse and it started running away from the mountains and towards the faint outline of Erihurst castle.

We travelled out of the valley and closer towards the thick forest.

It was about pitch black and almost impossible to see anything.

After awhile I saw kasumi's body fall limp, leaning on his tied up hands.

I assumed he'd fallen asleep and let out a deep breath.

It was weird seeing techno close up, without being in a dark cell.

I could now see he had pointed ears and sharp nails.

After kasumi fell asleep, Techno stirred towards a large tree, since we hadn't reached the forest yet.