My confidence is what misled people into thinking I was more experienced than I actually was. It wouldn't be the first time my personal was misleading.

School was the most obvious one.

While everyone thought I was the girl that slept around, I actually only knew about sex becasue I read about it and was comfortable speaking about it. But my confidence and openness about exploring sex had deemed me a whore.

I was starting to think that Alessio only liked me because he thought I was more experienced. I'm afraid that if he really knew just how inexperienced I was, he'd be disappointed.

This whole thing was stressing me out to the point where it was all I could think about when I saw him.

What if he found out I hadn't been past first base with anyone else? Save for the time I slipped my hand in Williams pants. But even then, I freaked out and the second after my hand came in contact with his thing, I retracted and couldn't do it.

That experience was all I had and it didn't count because it was less than a few seconds and I didn't gain anything from it - sexually or educationally.

What if I was letting on more than I could handle?

What if I wasn't knowledgeable enough?

What if I wasn't enough for him?

I had no experience. I didn't know what I liked, all I knew was that I liked Alessio and I don't know what I would do if he found out the truth and stopped wanting me.

It made me insecure.

And I couldn't bear to look him in the eye without freaking out and overthinking. Not to mention I wasn't exactly subtle and I knew Alessio was catching on.

Whenever I was around him, he kept a close eye on me. Like he was watching me. Waiting for me to  break first.

But I wasn't quite ready to confront him about this.  

"Anyways, I think it's about time we part ways. I still have to pack and I leave for Miami tonight, so..." I draw getting up and moving towards the door.

"You can go after you're done your rounds in the range. Let's go." He says walking past me. "The faster I'm done with you the faster you leave me alone."

With a sigh I follow after the giant who leads us out of the gym and towards the other side of the basement.

I call it the dungeons. The basement on the other side of the house where the club space is, has multiple floors-hence the need for the elevator. The club is on the top most floor and the lowest level is the dungeons.

There are multiple different corridors and rooms all heavily guarded by cameras and top notch security but the armour is the most secure of them all. It's like a giant safe but instead of gold it's guns and other deadly weapons. 

There's also a shooting range down there. I've learned a lot about perfecting my aim in the short time I've been training with Marco and I can now say that given the opportunity to put a bullet through Greta's head.

I wouldn't miss.

I shoot every target board. I take a little more time to perfect my aim but I was only ever a centimetre off from the centre of the target. "Can I go now?"